McDonald's Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Filled out application then interviewed with shift manager. No surprises, it's a national franchise chain. Received offer the same day. Emphasis on food safety standards, reliability, customer service. Good management practices and well established protocols for everything...Very mature organization.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call in 2 weeks the wait was very long but when I got the phone call I knew I was going to get the job but I didn't they said I was over wualified

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work here   1 Answer

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2016.

Interview

It was aso easy as the job. The first to know that I wasn't the only one brought up with the idea of marriage and family members and friends and relatives and friends and please let me know when it comes to undoing the lies we’ve internalized about the organization and maybe meet some people are going to be here until the next few days ago

Interview Questions

• How do you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Interview

It was quick and easy. The manager did the interview and was super upbeat and really made me think that I could have a great future working there. Walked in and got the job. Manager was super nice and showed me around. I started that evening

Interview Questions

• If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (El Centro, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I went to my interview and expected to get interviewed by myself but I ended up getting interviewed in a group. The questions were really easy but it was unfair that it was in a group were people can say a better answer. Wasn't offered the job.

Interview Questions

• how would you greet a costumer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gaffey Heights, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Gaffey Heights, KY) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied and the manager called and I formed a complete sentence which seemed to not only fulfill her requirements but surprise her. We talked on the phone for a couple minutes about very easy normal interview like questions. We scheduled a face to face and talked about my previous work experience and what my schedule would look like.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Detroit, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Fairly standard stuff, I filled out an application got asked a few questions and got hired. There's not much I can really say, it was simply a job I took at the time to make extra cash.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Seattle, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Lots of questions but none were too difficult and i wore nice clothes so it made things easier. I wish that we got free food. And they need to give more free sauces with chicken mcnuggets.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Very intense. Needed a lot of confidence in order to get the job. Had to give my prior experience and show that I was motivated. My interviewer was very kind and demonstrated great skill that I could only try to replicate. Overall, it was a good first interview.

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gravenhurst, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Gravenhurst, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

filled out an application, got a call back within a few days, went in for an interview got hired on the spot,, started a week later

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer
    • what do you think your biggest weakness is   1 Answer

Negotiation

the only negotiation was start date and hours. i would tell students that McDonald is great first job, and they teach you well