McDonald's Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

1.6

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy. Basic question like why you want to work here? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Dress casually. The whole interview process won't take more than 30 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was very easy. It was not stressful at all and I felt very comfortable with the interviewer. Questions were not too difficult in my opinion. They were helpful in explaining what the position would require.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

on line application and interview was friendly and effective. Interviewer made me feel comfortable. The complete process was only a few weeks, The interviewer didn't focus on my lack of experience but rather on my ability and willingness to work.

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Poughkeepsie, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a third-party website. There was no personality test, just personal questions. A few months later they called me in for an interview, I sat down with the store manager (the hiring manager wasn't there) and she asked me lots of basic questions. The interview seemed really more to confirm your availability and some basic competence than a real screening of applicants. A few days later they called me in for 3-hour paid orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

applied and got a call for an interview the next morning and set it up for the next day. my interview was supposed to be one on one at 3:30 but it ended up being a group at 4:00. the interview went for almost two hours and seemed to take forever. it was not personal at all and the manager that interviewed us didn't even manage that specific store. the manager got mad i didn't have identification, but i was never notified that i would need it. she did like my responses though, their interviews are pretty easy to do.

Interview Questions

decided i didn't want to work there

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such.

Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick and Easy, you are able to talk one on one with the hiring manager. Once you do they will tell you to attend the seminar for all of the information you will need once you start working.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to dedicate yourself to this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy I don't have too many negative things to say what you see what you get. Basic questions about cleanness customer services. Friendly and straight to the point

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

completed application on line and had a face to face interview that lasted 15 minutes. Waited weeks for feed back and decision. Was contacted via email that the position is currently on hold.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

Varies, some very serious well thought out people get to ask the questions. Other times is seeing who and what you can throw at a wall and see what sticks.