McDonald's Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

McDonald's Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Mar 16, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

applied and got a call for an interview the next morning and set it up for the next day. my interview was supposed to be one on one at 3:30 but it ended up being a group at 4:00. the interview went for almost two hours and seemed to take forever. it was not personal at all and the manager that interviewed us didn't even manage that specific store. the manager got mad i didn't have identification, but i was never notified that i would need it. she did like my responses though, their interviews are pretty easy to do.

Interview Questions

decided i didn't want to work there

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy I don't have too many negative things to say what you see what you get. Basic questions about cleanness customer services. Friendly and straight to the point

Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick and Easy, you are able to talk one on one with the hiring manager. Once you do they will tell you to attend the seminar for all of the information you will need once you start working.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to dedicate yourself to this job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

completed application on line and had a face to face interview that lasted 15 minutes. Waited weeks for feed back and decision. Was contacted via email that the position is currently on hold.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

Varies, some very serious well thought out people get to ask the questions. Other times is seeing who and what you can throw at a wall and see what sticks.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

We have a good start Basic questioning , about availability, disposition , career if this gonna be a temporal or just a passing job so she wasasking more questions notjing to do with job related but basically just personall

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick, simple and easy. It was as well well set in a good environment. The interviewer was clear, and thorough on what she was asking. Good time as well

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

I was lucky enough to visit the place on the day they were meeting with qualified members and basically got the job without facing an interview... I don't know how

Interview Questions

• Why are you working here? Work somewhere else.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online and was pleasently surprised to get a call the next day to come in for an interview the following day. Showed up thirtys earlier and the interviewer met with me and another not long after. One on one, she was very polite and it was brief.