McDonald's Part Time Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Part Time Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

It is extremely brief and easy as it is an entry level low paying position with no experience or requirements necessary so there is not much to say really at all

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Delano, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Delano, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very brief and accurate it didn’t give much to think or anything complicated. It was straightforward and about the easiest interview ever that I have ever attended myself.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Fast and easy . Call during slow time of the day . Told the manager I had experience. Interview was fast . She wrote my information down . Ask me a couple questions. She was nice .

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to clean the bathroom?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (East Toledo, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application and completed an online test. I was called two hours prior to interview time and asked to show up on a day the weather was terrible. I got there and Interviewer was positive, honest about the position (that it was a busy one!). She said she'd call by the following mid-week (Wednesday) if I was hired. That was helpful because I knew not to wait for ten days or more for result. She encouraged me to apply with company at other sites if I did not get that position.

Interview Questions

• She asked if I was asked to a fast-paced environment?   5 Answers

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from a manager the next day. The interview was a short process. Questions were mostly behavioral. They did not require any previous experience. As long as you can hold a conversation and smile, you'll make it.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you perform in group/team with examples.   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview was very straightforward and not hard at all. The McDonald's I applied at was really in need of staff members as soon as possible, so I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at a fast food chain restaurant before?   2 Answers

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

There will be company sale question and he satisfy the answers he take money and also computer knowledge and also fill form then check presonlty and then prove job. Also provide the uniform of McDonald's

Interview Questions

• Company information about McDonald. And history of this company and opretes   Answer Question