McDonald's Regional Training Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Regional Training Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Regional Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bethesda, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was made by Transition Assistance Recruiter. Once application was submitted I received a call from the McDonald's recruiter for a phone screen, after the phone screen I was asked to attend an initial face to face interview at the Regional HQ. That process took about 2 weeks. Next I was asked to return a week later to meet with the QSCVP and his team consisting of Operation Directors and Training Managers. Both interview sessions were conducted very professionally and felt more like a conversation with a close friend than the usual grilling/ impersonal type interview. Once that was successfully completed, I was invited to conduct an on the job evaluation where you work 2 days in a store shadowing the manager getting a feel for the operations and pace of the fast food environment. It also allows for the company to see how you fit in their culture. Once I successfully completed that I was contacted again by the McDonald's recruiter to submit my background check paperwork. A few days later I received a call from the Regional HR rep notifying me that I was offered the position and the parameters that came with it. In all the process took about 30 days.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question....let me see I guess it would be what was my favorite meal from McDonald's luckily I had just experienced the new Clubhouse Burger and was impressed enough to call it my new favorite McDonald's meal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In the negotiation process I asked and received a firm confirmation that the offer received was both above average and included enough perks to strengthen the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Regional Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Houston, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

Internal HR called me, scheduled a phone interview, completed phone interview, set up face to face interview, performed face to face interview and documents, decided within 2 weeks and was made an offer I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little more about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why do you consider yourself qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. I felt the pay was sufficient at first offer for this opportunity.