McDonald's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.0

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in and filled out paper and then talked to a person. It was in the lobby of the restaurant. Very informal. I felt very comfortable in the environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I just filled out an application, turned it in and got "interviewed" all in the same day. All I was asked was when I'd be available to work. Make sure you have good availability.

Interview Questions

• What days will you be available to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lexington, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interviewer seemed a bit stressed since she was interviewing many people that day, but she seemed in control. It made her seem like she was professional but still a human. I answered her questions the best I could but I messed up on one. I didn't have any questions for her when she asked for any. I messed up with that and I believe that was my downfall. This was my first interview and I didn't come prepared as I didn't know that I would be the one asking her questions. I should have done some research and came prepared. She did great with interview even with the stress. She made me feel welcome but at a professional level.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any questions for me?"   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Got word through my college that McDonald´s was hiring sale associates. I sent in my resume with a cover letter and got called back the following week to schedule an interview. They asked all the basic interview questions and it was only 20 minutes long. I was offered a position the following week at a local branch.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Decent, very fast application paper

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Castle, DE) in May 2012.

Interview

Very quick and simple with minimal questions and easygoing conversation.

Interview Questions

• If you were going to handle your stress, what would you do on the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was minimum wage or nothing. I was looking for my first job.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Charleston, SC) in February 2012.

Interview

Nothing much, saw ad online and approached the nearest workplace to ask for the job, then I was told to fill out an application form to, they asked only for a valid photo ID and that was it.

Anonymous Employee in Jamestown, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jamestown, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview after I returned an application to the store. I had a one on one interview with the store manager and was called about a week later being informed that I had got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was at the mall and it was a very social environment, The HR manger was very nice and outgoing, asked a few questions and told me to come for the second interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

est. Had to do the test within 7 days or else it expires. The test consisted of 3 problems and I had a total of 90 min (basically 30min each) to complete the test. Results were marked by a machine, but the email from the recruiter said that they'll assign an engineer…