McDonald's Service Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Service Crew Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Phillipsburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Phillipsburg, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

i have an interview on january 29 2013. in batangas city, teachers convention center.

Interview Questions

• what do you think the job of service crew?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angeles City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Angeles City (Philippines)) in October 2014.

Interview

Mcdonald's marquee mall is willing to hire everyday because nowadays many people today are finding a job. Because of growing up population here in our country. Im so proud because I become a member of mcdonald's marquee mall. The company is very kind, all of the crew's are very friendly, and most of all mcsonald's marquee mall is very hospitable.

Interview Questions

• If you have a big mistake in your life what is it?   1 Answer

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cebu City (Philippines)) in February 2014.

Interview

they just texted me that I scheduled for an interview at 8am.

Interview Questions

• "Introduce yourself"
      "Why you choose Mcdonalds since there are lots of fast food chain?"
      "why we should hire you?"
      2 Answers

Negotiation

its depend

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

I got the job on McDonald's national job day, where I was waited with all the other applicants for an interview at the restaurant. It took a long time because there was only one interviewer. The interview itself was very straightforward. They didn't like that I didn't have any experience. If I had experience, I wouldn't be applying to McDonald's on their national job day. Also the online application process is just unnecessarily long and tedious.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were working at a retail store and a customer asks you to find something?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate at all.

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lapasan (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lapasan (Philippines)) in March 2011.

Interview

Be Confident of what questions and answers that you said to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• the question which i think is very unexpected is that "who is the rudest person whom you encounter in your entire life?".   1 Answer

Negotiation

do your job well. be honest and keep smiling to the customers

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cavite, Dapitan (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cavite, Dapitan (Philippines)) in September 2010.

Interview

passing of resume. then test about some situation. interview with the restaurant manager.. lastly is the on the job training

Interview Questions

• what will do if your co worker doesnt do his or her job well?   9 Answers