McDonald's Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Shift Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2016

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy-going, traditional questions, liberal interviewer, she did not force answers out of me and was receptive to my feelings. She was professional and asked all the right questions. Was patient. The pre-interview paperwork involved was very extensive and tedious and so much time to fill out the questionnaires and do the computer assessment and what-not. Her biggest concern was if I possessed empathy, and my experience with leading a team over 20 people at a time, and if I had experience with daily paperwork and reports.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been leading others in restaurant setting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

Manager wanted to know if I could fix fries while making shakes without dropping any. If I could I would have been hired but unfortunately I couldn't confirm that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tewksbury, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

had 2 interviews with lots of questions

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here when you just graduated college   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

Pay more attention to what is actually happening inside the restaurants rather than just the numbers, make sure that people managers are hiring the right people for the job and keep them happy. A happy management and crew makes for a good running restaurant.
    I make good money for low level job, free food on days that I work. Buy 1 meal get 1 meal free on days that I don't work. Gold Card benefits save me a lot of money. Flexible hours make balancing a High School life and work very easy. Hard work, many managers need to have more passion for the job itself rather than just during peak periods or when they are being evaluated.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

Interview

IT WAS FAST AND EASY I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE INTERVIEW so friendly and warm the food was great a lot of free meals good soda and fun work environment fun co warokers

Interview Questions

• what wil you bring to mcdonalds and I was like what I bring a great employee   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy and transparent process. Very friendly and accommodating people. Easy to apply online. Friendly managed ensured I felt comfortable. Very clear about salary, benefits, and other parts of the job. Very communicative throughout.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacombe, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lacombe, AB (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Got promoted through crew, initial interview was easy, got hired on the spot.