McDonald's Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.1

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Denton, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Formal but casual feel, felt comfortable not intimidated, able to ask questions and speak openly. Lasted near 25 minutes. Friendly and serious about duties. Confident that environment is clean, healthy, business-oriented and results and success driven.

Interview Questions

• Describe a dispite you resolved in a previous management experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Short and brief with many very basic questions. This was an employee referral so it made things a little bit easier and faster. The interview must have taken no more than 40 minutes and the paperwork took another hour or so.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

very short. I met with the area supervisor. He came in representation of the owner. He asked me if
    I would accept the suggested salary. He gave me a start date.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

It would pretty simple. Applied online and then an in person interview. There were 3 rounds for in person interview. First was taken by the store manager. He was really good, made you really comfortable and asked you what you what you have done and what you wanted to achieve.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Describe a situation in which you had a conflict with you colleague and how were you able to resolve it? What matter to you more, money or success? If you had to relocate to another position in the next month, would you be able to do so?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied on their website, received a call.

Low salary.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Interview was great. HR was very professional and open. They shared all the paths to grow with the company as well as suggest a road map for my skill set and experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did I chose to come to McDonalds?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very generous and rewarded me incrementally over the next year as I reached the goals we agreed to.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

You should expect to answer questions about yourself. What you like to do, what kind of grades you get, you transportation to and from work, they just want to get to know you. Sometimes they'll throw you a math problem or interesting question like, "If you were a super hero and could have one power, what would it be?" If they ask that, DO NOT say flying. That is a horrible choice. Teleportation is always better than flying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McDonald's (Redondo Beach, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by recruietr and provided resume. Process involved 3 inerviews on same day with corporate and franchise staff. Very straightforward process and received offer in 7 days

Needed a more challenging position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

5 minutes, not much discussed, wanted to know if happy with hours only. ;-( Not friendly and not a nice place. 5 minutes, not much discussed, wanted to know if happy with hours only. ;-( Not friendly and not a nice place.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was systematic