McDonald's Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Store Manager Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

very short. I met with the area supervisor. He came in representation of the owner. He asked me if
I would accept the suggested salary. He gave me a start date.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied on their website, received a call.

Low salary.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Interview was great. HR was very professional and open. They shared all the paths to grow with the company as well as suggest a road map for my skill set and experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did I chose to come to McDonalds?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very generous and rewarded me incrementally over the next year as I reached the goals we agreed to.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

You should expect to answer questions about yourself. What you like to do, what kind of grades you get, you transportation to and from work, they just want to get to know you. Sometimes they'll throw you a math problem or interesting question like, "If you were a super hero and could have one power, what would it be?" If they ask that, DO NOT say flying. That is a horrible choice. Teleportation is always better than flying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McDonald's (Redondo Beach, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by recruietr and provided resume. Process involved 3 inerviews on same day with corporate and franchise staff. Very straightforward process and received offer in 7 days

Needed a more challenging position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

5 minutes, not much discussed, wanted to know if happy with hours only. ;-( Not friendly and not a nice place. 5 minutes, not much discussed, wanted to know if happy with hours only. ;-( Not friendly and not a nice place.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was systematic

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

Store positions can be quite boring. Flip burgers. Pack the fries and toys for happy meal. Hiring was pretty easy. Although I never had worked for McDonalds, I got hired as store manager based on my work at Chiptole. The interview process is a joke. Having gone through my bachelors and masters, this is the best I could find now.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst customer review from Chipotle and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Modesto, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

basic interview process, general questions asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview

Thorough application process, structured interview. Met the area manager three times along with a number of different store managers and one senior director. Nice people, good questions - got the feeling they were interested in my skills, , experience academics and as a person. Each round took between 1- 2 hours. Followed up with referees.