McDonald's Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.9

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• I do not think I had an unexpected question.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Cedartown, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cedartown, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied one day and got called for an interview the next day which made me a little wary because I could tell that they were desperate for help.

Interview Questions

• I applied for an hourly department management position but when I went to the interview, I was told that they needed team members instead. I might not have even gone to the interview had known that beforehand. I was asked if I would be willing to take out trash, wash dishes and clean toilets.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. I needed a second job and I was tired of looking for something that could work around my full time job so I just took what they offered.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online when I saw that they had a job opening near my house, took about 2 weeks for them to call and asked me to come in for an interview. It was fairly simple, straight forward questions. I was pretty nervous since when I came in, the manager was waiting, it was over in 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work at McDonalds, I should've been prepared- however I didn't think of this question ahead of time.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The only question he asked me was "tell me about yourself", then he was talking about how he needed to hire a lot of people by summer so I'm guessing most people who went for an interview got hired. Then he just reviewed a packet with information on the orientation/training you have to go to get your uniform and the dress code etc...

Negotiation

no negotiation its basically min. wage.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Interview

I thought I did well but I was never called for the second interview. It was a simple one on one interview with a few questions. Not that difficult but I guess no one likes me for me. But I'm still determined to find a job somewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

You have to fill out another job application once you go for your interview then they call you up and ask questions based on what you wrote on the application, nothing too hard. The interview process took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

I was caught up with school work

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Interview

So I applied online to work as a team member because I had a friend who worked there for a while who said it was a pretty easy job. The interview was only like ten minutes long at tops and I was asked the most basic and generic questions ever by the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Sycamore, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sycamore, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Apply online first. It may take several weeks for them to get back to you, be patient. They will contact you by phone and arrange an interview. After the interview, it may take them another week or more before letting you know. When going in, dress nicely, such as a dress shirt and slacks, or a suitable blouse and slacks or dress skirt. Don't over do it. Skip the tie.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

One of the easiest jobs in the world to attain. The interview is no big deal, I mean come on, its McDonald's for goodness sake. But you have to walk into it with a sense of purpose, because in this economy, jobs are a valuable thing to have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Detroit, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

Was great and I loved it. Staff and managers were friendly and nice and it is a great place to work.