McDonald's Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

1.8

140 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Applied online. Didn't hear back for about a week, so I did a follow up call. The manager asked if I could come down for an interview the next day and I did. Interview was only 15 minutes or so and got hired on the spot. The questions were easy and simple. I accepted the job only as a filler to find a better one.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer
  • Are you okay with cleaning feces? (that McDonalds had a play area for kids)   2 Answers
  • What's your availability?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orland Park, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was good, asked actual questions that allowed me to express myself completely. The set of interview questions were for someone with no employment history. Also note these answers I put up took me 30 minutes at home to prepare before the actual interview. If you prepare well for the interview questions, you will probably make it in. Make sure you express your good traits and how it will contribute to the working environment. Glassdoor was very helpful since I got an overview of the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose McDonald's?   1 Answer
    • How important is cleanness in a environment like McDonald's for you   1 Answer
    • How essential is teamwork for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dodge City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Dodge City, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

Well I was interviewed at a table not in an office. Maintain eye contact. Be polite and respectful. Dress nice, appearance changes a lot of things such as how the interviewer sees you and formal clothing is best.

Interview Questions

• Share a time where you had to remember every detail on how you did it and had to repeat the process   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Long Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy the manager really just told me about the toes of things that I'd be doing if I worked there and asked me if I wasn't okay with that.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Was not really a typical interview. Briefly talk about experiences I had but just told me I already had the job. Kept talking about what I had to do next after the interview was over.

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Liverpool, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

So I applied to McDonalds near my house, had to go call them to follow up on my application, went for an interview 3 days later which was a Monday. The interview was easiest thing EVER. PLEASE DON'T STRESS IT.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about yourself?
      What's your age?
      Do you have working papers?
      What do you want to do (Kitchen, Customer Service, Etc)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Worcester, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Ask about you how friendly you are, what type of school you go. Be calm be you. Always smile. Dont be rude always be nice. Good comunication. Have energy. patience good presentation. Be on time. Be responsable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

When you first walk in , Sign in to the interviewee sign in sheet . wait until it is your turn to be interviewed then you will get interviewed by one of the managers .

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cypress, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and didn't receive a call back so I called them at the end of three weeks. I was told to come in that day for an interview (don't be shy about calling them yourself to secure an interview if you've been waiting a while without receiving a call back). I was asked a few questions about my hobbies and future plans. The interview itself took four or five minutes. At the end of the interview, I was told that I would be hired and the general manager spent about fifteen minutes explaining the duties of team members and giving me instructions about where to go for orientation. It was the easiest interview I ever got. The general manager told me after I was hired that McDonalds tries to give job opportunities to people who've never had a job so previous experience isn't necessary when applying.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonalds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Pomona, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Too fast and abrupt with the questions that were being asked and it wasn't a very friendly environment to say the least. It wasn't terrible but could've gone better. A smile here or there would've easee some nerves.