McDonald's Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.9

135 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dodge City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Dodge City, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

Well I was interviewed at a table not in an office. Maintain eye contact. Be polite and respectful. Dress nice, appearance changes a lot of things such as how the interviewer sees you and formal clothing is best.

Interview Questions

• Share a time where you had to remember every detail on how you did it and had to repeat the process   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Long Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy the manager really just told me about the toes of things that I'd be doing if I worked there and asked me if I wasn't okay with that.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Was not really a typical interview. Briefly talk about experiences I had but just told me I already had the job. Kept talking about what I had to do next after the interview was over.

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Liverpool, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

So I applied to McDonalds near my house, had to go call them to follow up on my application, went for an interview 3 days later which was a Monday. The interview was easiest thing EVER. PLEASE DON'T STRESS IT.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about yourself?
      What's your age?
      Do you have working papers?
      What do you want to do (Kitchen, Customer Service, Etc)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Worcester, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Ask about you how friendly you are, what type of school you go. Be calm be you. Always smile. Dont be rude always be nice. Good comunication. Have energy. patience good presentation. Be on time. Be responsable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

When you first walk in , Sign in to the interviewee sign in sheet . wait until it is your turn to be interviewed then you will get interviewed by one of the managers .

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cypress, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and didn't receive a call back so I called them at the end of three weeks. I was told to come in that day for an interview (don't be shy about calling them yourself to secure an interview if you've been waiting a while without receiving a call back). I was asked a few questions about my hobbies and future plans. The interview itself took four or five minutes. At the end of the interview, I was told that I would be hired and the general manager spent about fifteen minutes explaining the duties of team members and giving me instructions about where to go for orientation. It was the easiest interview I ever got. The general manager told me after I was hired that McDonalds tries to give job opportunities to people who've never had a job so previous experience isn't necessary when applying.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonalds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Pomona, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Too fast and abrupt with the questions that were being asked and it wasn't a very friendly environment to say the least. It wasn't terrible but could've gone better. A smile here or there would've easee some nerves.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was first told to come in on a Tuesday, but the hiring manager was out. I then was told to try again Wednesday, then Thursday, but she wasn't in until Friday although I was scheduled near the beginning of the week. When we finally met, she barely had a small grasp on English, which of course meant there was a very difficult language barrier, leading to much confusion during the process.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work here?"   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

I got a call to come in for a interview, which i was pretty excited for since it was really close by i applied for the over night position but when i got there the manager was already doing a interview and he hired someone on spot, so i figured he probably won't be hiring me plus it seems like he only hires girls but as it went on, he was in a quiter area before. Then he moved and came and got me and sat me in a louder area where everyone was so i thought that was alil odd, but he asked me a few questions about myself while it was very hard to hear him with all these people talking and being loud but i answered pretty well and very confidently and used my job experiance, and then i told him what shift i was hoping for & that was about it, he said he would call me & if he doesnt call the position was filled, but im pretty sure i didn't get the job because he didn't give me the mcdonalds food handlers discount or asked me if i had my food handlers permit & he hired the other girl on spot so oh well.