McDonald's UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's UK Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's UK in October 2015.

Interview

This job was overall pretty easy to interview for after the application process it was only a matter of days before I was contacted for an in person interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Seattle, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Simple & Easy. It tooks a week process. the Hiring manager called me and scheduled an interview. Then they made a decision right away after they interview me. Her & the store manager. They are very nice and super im very comfortable to speak with them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in fast food?   2 Answers

Grill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merced, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Merced, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was simple asked a lot of common questions like do u work well under pressure,do u like working in a team etc.

Interview Questions

• Do u work well under pressure?   1 Answer
    • Do u like to work as a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Grand Junction, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with the old Manager, who was by far the best and answered a few questions she had. Then she had me fill out some paper work and review the handbook.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   2 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's UK in June 2017.

Interview

I initially had to fill out some application forms online, including a test to see whether I was suitable to work at McDonald's. A week later, I was called for an interview and OJE.

The interview went really well, it was pretty chilled out and fairly easy. The manager was so lovely! I then went on to do the OJE. I had to hand orders out at the drive-thru which was pretty fun!

I then had a quick chat with the manager and left. The whole thing took about half an hour.

A couple of days later, I had an email offering me the job!

Crew Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK.

Interview

I applied online and filled out a personality questionnaires which looks at your personality against their job description - basic stuff tbh. They then called me in for an interview and they asked the basic questions and the interviewer literally seemed so disinterested and just rushed the interview. After about 5 questions they normally take you to do like a practical (mine was in the drive thru) and they just gave you a cap and a t-shirt to change into and then you just work in your designated area for about 15-20 minutes. I got an email the week later saying I got the job.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's UK in June 2017.

Interview

Filled in the online application and then got an email the next day saying I had got an interview. Went to the link they sent and chose what day and time I could go for the interview and that was that. They also sent an email explaining what you needed to wear and what you needed to bring etc..
    went to the interview a couple days later, sat in the restaurant for a couple minutes as the manager was in the middle of interviewing someone else. I was offered a free drink whilst I waited.
    The manager then came over and checked all my documents and asked a few questions. She then introduced me to someone else and I was put onto the second drive thru window where I passed out food and someone was with me the whole time telling me what to do and it was actually quite fun.
    After that the manager sat me down again and said I would get an email within 24 hours telling me if I had got the job or not. It's now been 3 days and I haven't heard back anything at all.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ealing, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Ealing, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, completed a number of question scenarios during application. Within 2 days I get a text message from McDonalds saying to check my emails inviting me to interview with the Manager.
    When I arrived there I asked for the manager, waited about 5minutes. An assistant manager comes and introduced herself, during the interview she takes out a document which consisted of a variety of interview questions relative to customer service.

Staff Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Leeds, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Most of the interiew was conducted professionally. The questions I've been asked were pre-determined and most were sensible and easy to answer. After 1v1 I'v been invited to see the workplace itself and I've been given a tour. I made a coffee for the costumer, I liked that part. My experience was soured by the manager who made few insulting, condescending remarks I did not appriciate.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were a bit vague, made to gauge the applicants personality and understanding of the brand. How do you understand the word "respect? Who is your idol? Is it more important to be friendly or provide fast service? How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Nightshift Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online for the a position as night crew member. Within a day I was emailed aksing to schedule an interview which I did for the following week. Arrived and completed an OJE and then had an interview with the assistant manager. Did not get any contact after that regarding the job,