McDonald's Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

1.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durand, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Durand, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I got there a little bit early and waited for the manager since she was working the drive thru. We sat down and talked for maybe 5-10 minutes about my previous work experience, company rules about appearance(no crazy hair colors, visible tattoos, etc)and availability. She asked 5 or 6 questions, then said she contacts people in a week if she wants them. She stood up, shook my hand and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• She gave me a scenario where a customer orders a hamburger, they come back to the register and say they ordered a cheeseburger, but you specifically remember them saying they wanted a hamburger. What do you do.   2 Answers
    • What did you do at your previous job?   1 Answer
    • When would you be available to start?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhorn, WI

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Elkhorn, WI).

Interview

Takes a week to a few months. Didn't want to take a job because of all of the members. Very rude and not so nice. I decided to go to another franchise

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mauston, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Mauston, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through indeed for a management position at McDonald's. The position promised health benefits, a 401K plan, and paid holidays. I was called two days later to set up an interview. Upon showing up to my interview I was informed that McDonald's does not hire managers and only hires crew members. I was also told that although McDonald's supports and understand parents that have special needs the hours I was willing to work because of my daughter would not allow me to advance in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me decide to become part of the McDonald's family?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Beloit, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

you basically go in and meet with the manager it usually doesn't take that long. You guys talk about the job and about what type of person you are. Would you be able to handle the fast pace environment that can happen sometimes.

Interview Questions

• basic questions as like why do you want to work here, what type of experience have you had pretaining to a specific situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very simple. They asked a few easy questions and all you had to do is answer them. There wasn't anything that I found difficult. If they call you and set up and interview, you basically got the job.

Front Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Plymouth, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

took twenty minutes and it was too short to get the job, but i have it. i was in a room with three people for the interview/ orientation, they were in training, they did the paperwork wrong. paperwork was scattered all over the place, the room was a mess, answered questions, shook hands. then i got the job a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• What is the best hours for you to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about three days later got a call back from a manager she invited me to do an interview a few days from then and I went in. Standard questions were asked like 'why do you want to work here?' and 'what are you best/worst qualities?'. There was also a part where I had to go through a scenario with a customer who was unhappy with something about the service. I thought I messed up the interview (still do) but Another 3 or 4 days after the interview I got a call from the manager who interviewed me who told me I was being considered but had to take a test and pass it. It was a two question test asking about criminal history and sexual offenses. Another few days after completing the test I got a call from the manager and received an orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kiel, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kiel, WI).

Interview

Just a one-on-one interview with one of the managers, nothing special. Went over past jobs and what I'm doing in school, like extra-curriculars. I was 14 so it was mostly about what I'm doing in school. Also when I could work and what times were the best. She basically said I had the job once we were done with the interview.

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Forest, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (De Forest, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, easy question to answer. Told them why i wanted to be here and that i was only a 15 year old looking to make some extra cash. They were very understanding and gave me a great opportunity to get a position there.

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

It took three interviews over a year to get the job. A long process indeed, this business only hires quality employees. They asked me several common questions, I had a reference already working at business who was younger than me. Was very disappointed when that was the only reason I got the job because of the reference. The manager gave me my uniforms which included a hat, 2x shirts, but 1x pants, and belt. I'm disappointed that I did not receive 2x pants and the manager said they'd get me a second pair of pants. The belt is very flimsy and is a piece of junk that has broke several times.