McDonald's Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

McDonald's Interview Questions in Wisconsin

Updated Nov 5, 2016

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Beloit, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

you basically go in and meet with the manager it usually doesn't take that long. You guys talk about the job and about what type of person you are. Would you be able to handle the fast pace environment that can happen sometimes.

Interview Questions

• basic questions as like why do you want to work here, what type of experience have you had pretaining to a specific situation.   Answer Question

Front Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Plymouth, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

took twenty minutes and it was too short to get the job, but i have it. i was in a room with three people for the interview/ orientation, they were in training, they did the paperwork wrong. paperwork was scattered all over the place, the room was a mess, answered questions, shook hands. then i got the job a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• What is the best hours for you to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about three days later got a call back from a manager she invited me to do an interview a few days from then and I went in. Standard questions were asked like 'why do you want to work here?' and 'what are you best/worst qualities?'. There was also a part where I had to go through a scenario with a customer who was unhappy with something about the service. I thought I messed up the interview (still do) but Another 3 or 4 days after the interview I got a call from the manager who interviewed me who told me I was being considered but had to take a test and pass it. It was a two question test asking about criminal history and sexual offenses. Another few days after completing the test I got a call from the manager and received an orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kiel, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kiel, WI).

Interview

Just a one-on-one interview with one of the managers, nothing special. Went over past jobs and what I'm doing in school, like extra-curriculars. I was 14 so it was mostly about what I'm doing in school. Also when I could work and what times were the best. She basically said I had the job once we were done with the interview.

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Forest, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (De Forest, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, easy question to answer. Told them why i wanted to be here and that i was only a 15 year old looking to make some extra cash. They were very understanding and gave me a great opportunity to get a position there.

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

It took three interviews over a year to get the job. A long process indeed, this business only hires quality employees. They asked me several common questions, I had a reference already working at business who was younger than me. Was very disappointed when that was the only reason I got the job because of the reference. The manager gave me my uniforms which included a hat, 2x shirts, but 1x pants, and belt. I'm disappointed that I did not receive 2x pants and the manager said they'd get me a second pair of pants. The belt is very flimsy and is a piece of junk that has broke several times.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Richfield, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

I did not really know it was really easy i gusse and they asked me really general questions so i really did not need to prepare. It was really easy

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

was not they hired me on the spot

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kenosha, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

They sit you down and ask you a few basic questions, they really needed workers so I basically had the job right there, don't assume though.It isn't tough, if they need workers they pretty much just make it seem like they HAVE to do this interview and can't just hire you.

Interview Questions

• What would you least enjoy about working at McDonalds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New London, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New London, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

They call you if they are interested in interviewing you. On that call, they will describe to you the time and location of the interview. You show up, They will bring you to a place with little distractions and ask you the questions they need.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in fast paced environments?   1 Answer

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

It was one interview and I got the job