McGill University Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGill University Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at McGill University

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

About 20 minutes in their department, then a 40 minutes computer test following. The total time taken was about 1 hour. The interviewers were very friendly and the questions were quite clear.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self; Why do you think you are the right fit; Give me an example that shows your creative.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGill University

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

The first step was a brief telephone interview. Then, there were two proficiency exams. One was to test Microsoft Office skills, the other to test basic reasoning and math. Both were average tests, like the ones found online. The last step was a panel interview with two managers. The questions were standard behavioural questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McGill University (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

The HR person was very nice. She gave all the details related to the job. The head of department gave all the details related of the department. At the end of the intreview I really didnt have to ask questions.
    The interview was held in a vey old fashioned way, so I lost the concentration thinking: really? They still ask these questions these days?

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGill University (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted the application online, then met with HR for a brief interview with the project head. The interview lasted about an hour and consisted only of basic questions. I was required to start basic training for the job before the official hire date, and then was subsequently not paid for that time.

Interview Questions

• What professional experience do you bring to this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McGill University (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer and the Head of Human Resources were in a room across from me. I was asked personality as well as technical questions regarding the my previous workplace. The interview took place over the long span of ninety minutes. The interviewers were quite professional and pleasant, as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer