McGill University Health Centre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

McGill University Health Centre Interview Questions

Interviews at McGill University Health Centre

2.3

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McGill University Health Centre (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Just be honest and willing to work

Internship Interview

Interview

General software development questions, nothing too detailed. Asked about prior experience, in school and out of school, asked about motivation and availability during the summer. Met potential coworkers and saw what they were working on.

Interview Questions

• Explained the project I would work on and asked if I understood and I had any questions. Few questions about my background too.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGill University Health Centre (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a meeting with a professor and the research assistant working at her lab to discuss my resume and my knowledge. It was a comfortable and friendly interview where the interviewers were more keen on knowing about my knowledge and experience rather than what they were looking for. I was then told the entirety of the roles and responsibilities regarding the project which i would be working on which made it easier for me to understand what I was getting myself into and what to expect out of the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the lab work I have done prior to this and about the courses I had taken   Answer Question

Interview

2 interview process stage. 1st interview included a written and computer testing at the HR offices. 2nd interview was with the supervisor. Straight forward questions both situational and behavioral questions.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGill University Health Centre (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

About an hour long interview with a panel of 3 recruiters. Some academic questions related to the domain of employment. Complete screening of background in terms of education and employment. They ask about your weaknesses and strengths too.

Interview Questions

• Scenario type questions and also conflict resolution questions.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGill University Health Centre (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Word/excel/power point and various other computer tests. An essay question. Also an interview with HR on the phone and 1:1. The process took over 3 weeks.An an MUHC employee you also have to go through a physical check up and do a TB test if you are around patient care

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGill University Health Centre (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was held by 3 people and in both English and French. They alternated between both languages which made it a little difficult. Questions on Telecom were asked, what would I do in certain situations etc.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McGill University Health Centre (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process begins with computer based tests such as typing, reading and understanding, secretarial tasks, Microsoft word formatting and excel formatting. After the exam(s) you have an interview with a HR representative.

Interview Questions

• If you see a patient being mistreated by their handler, how would you react?   Answer Question

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGill University Health Centre (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

I just graduated rest school and went for an interview at the guy building (HR). I had 2 ppl interview me in an office. they were nice. the school set me up with the job i requested. i was lucky because there was a demand at the time. I requested to work in anesthesia and they ad positions available as a replacement so i took it. it was easy and effortless. just a little nervous but again, they were nice.

Interview Questions

• if you encountered an issue with the anesthesia in the OR what would you proceed to do?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McGill University Health Centre (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

meet team lead then director, connected with interviewer right away. Job was exactly what I was looking for. found out about job by a recruiter. interviewed in cote des neiges offices.