McGladrey LLP Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Accounting Interview Questions

2.5

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

I reached out to McGladrey at a career fair, and after a week or so, I emailed them as a follow up. Soon afterwards, I received an invitation to an on-campus interview. This consisted of laid-back conversation with one employer, and all we did was go over my resume, and ask questions of course.

Interview Questions

• I was caught off-guard since I had prepared for difficult questions, but all we did was go over the resume. He simply said, "Tell me about your resume and experience."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in August 2011.

Interview

HR was very nice and accommodating,as well as the individuals I interviewed with. Have confidence in your qualifications and you should do fine. You will most likely interview with upper level management.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2009.

Interview

I had one on one interview with 1 Director, 2 Partners and 1 Supervisor. I met with them for half an hour each separately. Basically, I shared about my background experience and explained to them how I can make a great contribution to their firm.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2008.

good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy