McGladrey LLP Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Audit Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in December 2015.

Interview

Had an initial round of interview on campus.
After that was called for in office interview. HR greeted us very nicely and then we were taken for a round of the office
There were 3 round of interviews in the office round
 2 interviews with Directors and 1 with the manager.
People are very welcoming, extremely friendly.
Within a week I got a offer from them.

Interview Questions

• Why RSM? About previous work experience, how is it related to the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a very relaxed low stress process. I first met the recruiter at a recruiting event held on campus and was offered an on campus interview. I met we the managing partner and we mostly chatted about my interests and what I do for fun. Next was the in office interview which was basically a tour of the office and chatting with the current employees about what we expect out of an employer.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any interview questions mostly chatted about my life.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview was okay. Did not ask too many questions. More on prior experience and future goals/plans. However, when I followed up, the recruiters were not answering my emails. Not heard of them again after more than a month, so I am not sure if the process is really slow or they just decided that I will not go through. An email that I am not be considered already would be very much helpful.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to migrate in the States?   Answer Question
    • Give a brief background of your professional experience. Where you worked, your roles and achievements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the job by a professor so that expedited the interview process. An interview was set up within a week. I was interviewed by 3 people, and they were very casual interviews. A lunch with the team followed that. Overall, it was a great experience. I was disappointed when I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - not your elevator speech, but just about yourself.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

It was through our school career website. It didn't take more than a week. A HR called me and asked several basic questions, such as what is my GPA, where I was academically, and interest... The lady was really nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• I had to take an Auditing exam, which was really hard. They require the score needs to be above 90%.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Campus Recuiter, gave them my resume. Applied through school career center and their website. Had an on campus interview, then interview in their office. Did not hear back for weeks so knew it wasn't the right position for me.

Interview Questions

• How many bullets would you fit in this room?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Met at career fair, applied through university, had 2 interviews- 1 at school and 1 in office
    Interviews were very easy and casual, no analytic questions
    Office interview contained 2 interviews plus presentation

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

On campus interview for their office in NY. They have a no stress interview which means they don't ask you questions. So unless you have a really awesome partner you can gel with the interview can get really awkward. My best advice is just to let them do all the talking.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very Relaxing. Conversational interview. Basic questions. All the candidates were welcomed in the board room of the office after being given an office tour. We then split up each into a room and Partners and managers would come by each room and interview for about 30 minutes until another came by.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you worked on a team?

Why do you want to work here opposed to Big 4
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Normal, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Normal, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

It was pleasant and very easy going. They invited me out for appetizers and drinks the night before. They also have greeters who you can get the nerves out before the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      When was a time you were faced with a difficult decision and what did you do?
      Answer Question