McGladrey LLP Audit Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Audit Senior Associate Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with an HR personnel. In person interview with a Supervisor, Manager and Director. The interview was more of a conversation. Discussing my work background, discussion regarding my career goals.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work responsibilities?
    Describe a difficult employee you had to deal with? How did you deal with it
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Resume submitted through a mutual contact. Recruiter reached out to me to learn what I was looking for. Ended up interviewing with a partner and a manager. Very informal interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

wonderful experience in my office. Very supportive group with good exposure. there is a clear career path and get folks in place to guide you along the way. There are really no smoking mirrors so it is refreshing to know that i have a path to follow and i don't have to turn over rocks to discover the channels to exceed.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Contacted on phone by internal recruiter who found resume.

One formal at office Interview met with:

Supervisor - Financial Services
    Director - Financial Services
    Partner - Financial Services
    Recruiting Coordinator - Financial Services

Taken to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Take me through a time when you had someone working for you that did not deliver on a deadline?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in November 2012.

Interview

The first communication was in November 2012 and I had an interview with the HR Manager, second interview was through by phone with the Manager for Assurance Services and finally I had a interview with the Partner of the office

Interview Questions

• Business Question and difficult situations in my previous Companies   Answer Question

Senior Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in December 2012.

Interview

The whole process took about a week, from online application to phone interview to office interview to job offer. Very helpful HR representative that would help you prep for the interview with the partner. The partner was very nice and down to earth. A very pleasant process overall.

Interview Questions

Offer was really good, but the expected work hours made me decide to leave public accounting for a little bit.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

1st Interview with HR, 2nd with the Partner and a background check.

Negotiation

I came in at entry level so you take what they offer