McGladrey LLP Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Business Development Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2010.

Interview

Applied online for BD position. Called w/in days by office HR person to set up interview with managing partner. Had previously worked for Global 6 firm in exact same role. Had 15-minute interview with HR Director and 45-minute interview with OMP. No difficult questions. HR person called me that evening to see how interview went and to tell me I was a top candidate. Then silence for weeks. Assumed they had filled position, but later saw it posted on RSM website and other websites. Left messages for HR and OMP for constructive feedback but no returned calls. Same thing happened to another Global 6 BD person who applied with RSM.