McGladrey LLP Consulting Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Consulting Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consulting Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Started with a phone interview. I acutally received an offer directly after the single, phone-based interview. I turned it down as I wanted to meet/speak with other people in the organization who I would be working with and so that I had time to conduct my own due dilligence activities. Over the course of another 6-weeks during which I spoke with a number of other people both directly and by phone, I was told that I had the position but that a starting point would be contingent upon available work closing. The process became a back and forth conversation for the subsequent 6 months until another formal offer was made and we negotiated an agreement.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that I found to be particularly difficult nor unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly short with me turning down the 2nd offer and then negotiating to a mutually agreeable solution.