McGladrey LLP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Intern Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

I sent my resume in via a friend. I did get a phone call interview. Basically asking me about my experience and what I area I was interested in pursuing at McGladrey. Didn't ask much, pretty short conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

There was an interview on campus after many meetings through networking events. I had never met the person interviewing me prior to the interview. Attending the events was definitely worth it though to grasp the culture of the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why did you pick accounting.
      Why us?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Went to the career fair and then applied for the internship. Got invited to the social event in the town of my college. Started with an interview on campus. Was then invited to do the in office interviews where I went to another social event the night before and met the employees of that office. The next day I sat with 2 separate partners and had 30 min interviews. Asked behavioral questions and had general conversation about my plans and current life situation.

Interview Questions

• Conversations led to things I didn't want to talk about. Would ask a question and I gave a brief answer on the topic. They pressed for more information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with two different people. The first being someone who was high up in auditing (I'm not sure if he was a partner or not), and the second being someone in HR. The entire process took about 30-40 minutes. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I applied online and then I called a few days later to ask if they were hiring, and I got an interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of culture do you want to work for
      Describe a difficult situation you had in the past and how you worked through it.
      (Questions were not very difficult)
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

....................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• Can you think about the most unforgettable teamwork experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Duluth, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiters are regularly are campus and eager to meet all the accounting students. They were very friendly to me, and the interviews seemed more like conversations. There were social nights to meet everyone, followed by an on-campus interview, then by two more interviews on the same day a week or two later. The second round interviews had one large group of interviewers and interviewees that rotated between each other.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Was introduced to company through job fair. Had one phone interview which was simple and easy and 2 part face-to-face interview. The interviewers were very kind and I was relaxed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Only had 3.3 overall GPA and they asked me why they should take me as an intern rather than someone with a higher GPA.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

I was interviewed by a partner who I could tell right off the bad did not like me. I could tell she really did not like being there. There was a focus on behavioral questions, and really trying to push the actual topic away from auditing.

Interview Questions

• How would your friend's describe you if they were only allowed to use one word?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2011.

Interview

I really did not feel I had the opportunity to get to know the interviewer. I felt like the interviewer was the drill sergeant and I was a cadet. I was asked questions about how I could audit someone when I did not balance my checkbook and high level "what can you do for us" type questions. By the end of the interview, I was hesitant to ask anything personal for the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How can you audit someone when you don't balance your own checkbook?   Answer Question