McGladrey LLP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Denver, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was surprisingly fun. I really liked that McGladrey was a big firm, but was still small enough where everyone actually knew each other.

Interview Questions

• The interview was actually pretty low key, we mainly talked about the NHL lockout and what to expect in public accounting.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Intern Interview

Interview

....................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• Can you think about the most unforgettable teamwork experience?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very conversational, future-oriented questions

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I knew someone who worked in the office and they passed my resume on to HR. I had a simple phone interview followed by an office interview with 2 directors / Senior managers. The interview was very conversational and just looking to see how I would fit in with the firm. There were no technical questions or behavioral questions but more just trying to learn about my personality and working habits.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question to answer was just how I think I fit into their culture. With someone coming from very little work experience it was difficult for me to think of things that would add value to their firm.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I met the firm at a career fair initially applying for an internship postion. I ended up interviewing with the firm on campus and was accepted to their leadership program. At the program the firm interviewed for internship positions. The interviews were certainly a surprise to the candidates as the interviews were not shown explicitly on the schedule.

Interview Questions

• Not very technical questions. The most difficult questions for me were behavioral questions, but with a few good stories in mind they become easier to answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in September 2008.

Interview

Set up interview through formal internship program with college; initial interview was at the college with the human resources supervisor. Lasted about an hour; she couldn't answer a lot of the job-specific questions since she was HR. Went to an office for a 2nd interview with the managing partner and several staff members at various levels.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in November 2010.

Interview

Had a meet and greet dinner with local alumni from my school as well as professionals. Interview was very conversational, just about myself and what the interview would entail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Was introduced to company through job fair. Had one phone interview which was simple and easy and 2 part face-to-face interview. The interviewers were very kind and I was relaxed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Only had 3.3 overall GPA and they asked me why they should take me as an intern rather than someone with a higher GPA.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in September 2012.

Interview

There were 2 interviews, 1 on campus and 1 on in the home office. Interview with an associate on campus for about 30 minutes and it wasn't technical, he asked a few questions about my resume and the rest of the time was left for me to ask questions. Interviewed with a manager and partner at the home office and I had the same experience.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions or case study. It was simply a personality interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with two different people. The first being someone who was high up in auditing (I'm not sure if he was a partner or not), and the second being someone in HR. The entire process took about 30-40 minutes. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I applied online and then I called a few days later to ask if they were hiring, and I got an interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of culture do you want to work for
      Describe a difficult situation you had in the past and how you worked through it.
      (Questions were not very difficult)
      1 Answer