McGladrey LLP Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Internship Interview Questions

2.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

There are two round Interviews. They also have recruiting events at selected universities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Tell me about yourself.
    Why public accounting?
    What's your biggest accomplishment?

Very friendly staff, inclusive culture!!!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2011.

Interview

Received an on-campus interview that took about 30 minutes. Heard back a few days later that I had been selected for a full day interview that consisted of 3-4 interviews and lunch with the employees. There were many behavioral questions and the same questions were asked by almost every one along the way.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to work with a difficult team member and how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question