McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

2.7

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. Most of the interviewers were only trying to get to know me better, and they hardly asked me any questions. I talked to three different interviewers, and the interview took a total of two hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were a leader. Describe a situation where there was conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Recruited through career fair on campus. Second interview in 2 years. First interview in 2011 for an internship, second interview in 2012 for a full time position. Both times the interviewer who was a partner told me he was referring me for a second interview. Never got a second interview or even an email stating that I was declined. Very unprofessional company.

Associate, Risk Management Interview

Interview

Very few behavioral and no technical questions at all. Basically conversational on getting to know how you speak and present yourself. They judge your technical skills entirely from your resume and education.

Intern Interview

Interview

....................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• Can you think about the most unforgettable teamwork experience?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I was surprised at how relaxed and conversational the first interview went. The employees were all extremely informative and excited to tell you about their experience at McGladrey. Most of the interview we discussed my abroad experience and some past work at my internship.

Manager Interview

Interview

It was a straight forward process and interviewers were professional and pleasant.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with a campus recruiter at Career Fair. Offered an on-campus interview with one of the partners who was an alumni. Very simple behavioral based interview where he made me feel very comfortable. Went to NYC for in-office interview where I was with a group of roughly 15 other students applying. We were all separated and met with 2 different partners for 2 30-minute interviews. One of the partners was a bit condescending so I could tell it didn't go too well. After the interviews, two entry level staff members took a small group of us out to lunch. Overall was a nice day-long process with the exception of the one partner making me a few rude comments during the interview.

Risk Advisory Services Associate Interview

Interview

Went through campus recruiting, and then was invited to come down for a final interview in their downtown office. After the initial invite, I didn't hear any details until a week before. I was told after the final interview that I'd hear back in 2 weeks; however, I didn't end up hearing back until over a month later because the recruiter left the company. I had to call the office to inquire about the status on the position, and received a very generic rejection email after waiting so long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not work well or there was a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

Interview

Met them at a career expo and received an invitation to interview at our career center. The interview was extremely casual and felt more like a conversation. I was able to steer it to whatever topics I wanted. I was told there would be a case question, but was never asked one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty working on a team? What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Campus Recuiter, gave them my resume. Applied through school career center and their website. Had an on campus interview, then interview in their office. Did not hear back for weeks so knew it wasn't the right position for me.

Interview Questions

• How many bullets would you fit in this room?   1 Answer