McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with a manager one with a partner. All companies are about the same, the interview only took a few hours with a tour, 2 interviews, and lunch. Big 4 interviews are like 2 days of meet and greet, activities, etc. This was short.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Absolutely no room to negotiate, you either take it or get lost.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. Most of the interviewers were only trying to get to know me better, and they hardly asked me any questions. I talked to three different interviewers, and the interview took a total of two hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were a leader. Describe a situation where there was conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

interview with partner
    interview at the office with 5 senior/supervisor/manager/partner

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Recruited through career fair on campus. Second interview in 2 years. First interview in 2011 for an internship, second interview in 2012 for a full time position. Both times the interviewer who was a partner told me he was referring me for a second interview. Never got a second interview or even an email stating that I was declined. Very unprofessional company.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

There are two round Interviews. They also have recruiting events at selected universities.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Denver, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was surprisingly fun. I really liked that McGladrey was a big firm, but was still small enough where everyone actually knew each other.

Interview Questions

• The interview was actually pretty low key, we mainly talked about the NHL lockout and what to expect in public accounting.   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

1st round interview on campus
    then 2nd round in the office

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2009.

Interview

Job interview over the phone following successful internship in the different location. Phone interview was non-technical, basically just concerning inter-communicational skills, personality and career aspiration. Pleasant. It was conducted by two people: head of the practice areas in that location and second person in command in the same practice area.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Associate, Risk Management Interview

Interview

Very few behavioral and no technical questions at all. Basically conversational on getting to know how you speak and present yourself. They judge your technical skills entirely from your resume and education.

Consulting Associate Interview

Interview

Met with a recruiter. Then brought in to meet with several directors and a partner

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your CPA   1 Answer