McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in December 2015.

Interview

Had an initial round of interview on campus.
    After that was called for in office interview. HR greeted us very nicely and then we were taken for a round of the office
    There were 3 round of interviews in the office round
     2 interviews with Directors and 1 with the manager.
    People are very welcoming, extremely friendly.
    Within a week I got a offer from them.

Interview Questions

• Why RSM? About previous work experience, how is it related to the job   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

The first step consisted of a half hour on campus interview which was very conversational. The second step of the process was at the local firm where they had a presentation by HR, presentation by the Partners, a Q & A session, and team-building activities where you were observed by the rest of the staff.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the biggest challenges you've had to face to date?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The Interview Process was very professional, but also very relaxed at the same time. The professionals I met with went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable throughout our discussion - and I say discussion for a reason, I felt that the interviews I participated in were more a conversation than anything else. For the most part the questions I was asked pertained to me personally, whether that be my expectations for the position, or my future career goals, I felt that the professionals were just trying to determine if I was a good fit for the company.

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Please save yourself time and not apply to this company. HR is very UNORGANIZED since they don't tell you the status of your application. I had a phone interview which went very well and they called me in for the office interview and that also went very well. The director said they'll get back to me the following day, but I had no response from them till 4 days. Total waste of my time!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview after I applied it through campus. General questions were very straight-forward. My interviewer asked why choose the company, pretty laid back. Other questions were behavioral questions trying to know my personality and working habits. My interviewer was really nice and the conversation was quite casual.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY).

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair, was contacted for an interview a few weeks later, decided I should do the super days in end of October, was contacted 2 days after interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Teamwork question, 5 years question...mainly conversational.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Meet with campus recruiters for college career fair and had a quick conversation about my resume. Received an in-office interview with two 30 minute interviews and a lunch with the candidates as well as two associates. During the in-office interview it was more of a conversation-be prepared to ask questions to keep conversation going.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Recruited from campus. First round was on campus and then went in for an office visit where I met with 3 different people from the company for 30-minute interviews each.

Interview Questions

• Very Conversational. Easy going. They just want to get to know you and your personality to make sure you're a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Met with three separate people two partners and a manager, they asked me several questions about myself and why I wanted the job, they were very friendly and the questions were very easy.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to pursue tax?   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Met with campus recruiter and got an in office interview. Interviewed with about 11 other people. It was a really fun day. I met with two interviewers, and I felt I made a connection with each of them.

Interview Questions

• Why McGladrey and not Big 4   1 Answer

See What McGladrey LLP Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Former Auditor in Naples, FL

Pros: “-Great people and environment. The people really made the office while I was there. In most cases you will be out on a client with one other person (possibly two) and they were always very...”“-Great people and environment. The people really made the office while I was there. In most cases you will be out on a client with one other person (possibly two) and they were always very helpful and were great at communicating with me and explaining the right way to do things. Once the stress from learning how the audit process works went away I was able to really relax in my role there despite the busy hours. -You will learn a lot compared to other firms. You'll be exposed to several aspects of the audit and the more you learn the more you will be trusted to advance to new things allowing you to receive some great experience. -While I worked there the office was very industry specific so most of the things you learn one week can be transferred to the next and you are able to learn faster by more exposure. -Good pay and expense reimbursement. The office is definitely the best firm outside the Big 4 in SW FL not only in name/brand recognition but in the way the office works based on what I've heard from people at different firms in the area. -Relaxed atmosphere. Even though busy season can be very stressful at times the conversations and environment at clients isn't high stress or that exhausting. If you stay on task and communicate where you are at with your senior you won't feel that overwhelmed. -Great mentoring and employee development. I was always able to get updates on where I stood with the company and what I needed to improve on and what I was doing well. Working in a smaller office allowed me to always be in touch with my career adviser who was very upfront in helping me know what I needed to do to advance within the company. Even after I left the office they still kept in touch with how I was doing and are still open to give career advice.” – Full Review