McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in December 2015.

Interview

Had an initial round of interview on campus.
    After that was called for in office interview. HR greeted us very nicely and then we were taken for a round of the office
    There were 3 round of interviews in the office round
     2 interviews with Directors and 1 with the manager.
    People are very welcoming, extremely friendly.
    Within a week I got a offer from them.

Interview Questions

• Why RSM? About previous work experience, how is it related to the job   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

The first step consisted of a half hour on campus interview which was very conversational. The second step of the process was at the local firm where they had a presentation by HR, presentation by the Partners, a Q & A session, and team-building activities where you were observed by the rest of the staff.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the biggest challenges you've had to face to date?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The Interview Process was very professional, but also very relaxed at the same time. The professionals I met with went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable throughout our discussion - and I say discussion for a reason, I felt that the interviews I participated in were more a conversation than anything else. For the most part the questions I was asked pertained to me personally, whether that be my expectations for the position, or my future career goals, I felt that the professionals were just trying to determine if I was a good fit for the company.

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Please save yourself time and not apply to this company. HR is very UNORGANIZED since they don't tell you the status of your application. I had a phone interview which went very well and they called me in for the office interview and that also went very well. The director said they'll get back to me the following day, but I had no response from them till 4 days. Total waste of my time!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview after I applied it through campus. General questions were very straight-forward. My interviewer asked why choose the company, pretty laid back. Other questions were behavioral questions trying to know my personality and working habits. My interviewer was really nice and the conversation was quite casual.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with people, they asked really intense questions for a summer internship. The interviewer also after super chilled and asking me personal questions so it loosened me to not be professional enough.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY).

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair, was contacted for an interview a few weeks later, decided I should do the super days in end of October, was contacted 2 days after interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Teamwork question, 5 years question...mainly conversational.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Recruited from campus. First round was on campus and then went in for an office visit where I met with 3 different people from the company for 30-minute interviews each.

Interview Questions

• Very Conversational. Easy going. They just want to get to know you and your personality to make sure you're a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Meet with campus recruiters for college career fair and had a quick conversation about my resume. Received an in-office interview with two 30 minute interviews and a lunch with the candidates as well as two associates. During the in-office interview it was more of a conversation-be prepared to ask questions to keep conversation going.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Met with three separate people two partners and a manager, they asked me several questions about myself and why I wanted the job, they were very friendly and the questions were very easy.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to pursue tax?   1 Answer