McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

campus interviews and then an in-house interview

Intern Interview

Interview

....................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• Can you think about the most unforgettable teamwork experience?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I was surprised at how relaxed and conversational the first interview went. The employees were all extremely informative and excited to tell you about their experience at McGladrey. Most of the interview we discussed my abroad experience and some past work at my internship.

Interview Questions

Interview

First interaction was at a career fair, applied for the job and was called for an interview. One on one interview got an email for an office interview within 5 days. Office interview consisted of 2 interviews and a lunch. Received offer 9 days later.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions a reasonably prepared person would find difficult, interviews were simple and more conversational.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated nothing I liked the offer and the company. It was a phone call then an acceptance via email.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

It was a normal interview process

Interview Questions

• Not really a difficult question, it was really what skills I had to date   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very conversational, future-oriented questions

Manager Interview

Interview

It was a straight forward process and interviewers were professional and pleasant.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with a campus recruiter at Career Fair. Offered an on-campus interview with one of the partners who was an alumni. Very simple behavioral based interview where he made me feel very comfortable. Went to NYC for in-office interview where I was with a group of roughly 15 other students applying. We were all separated and met with 2 different partners for 2 30-minute interviews. One of the partners was a bit condescending so I could tell it didn't go too well. After the interviews, two entry level staff members took a small group of us out to lunch. Overall was a nice day-long process with the exception of the one partner making me a few rude comments during the interview.

Risk Advisory Services Associate Interview

Interview

Went through campus recruiting, and then was invited to come down for a final interview in their downtown office. After the initial invite, I didn't hear any details until a week before. I was told after the final interview that I'd hear back in 2 weeks; however, I didn't end up hearing back until over a month later because the recruiter left the company. I had to call the office to inquire about the status on the position, and received a very generic rejection email after waiting so long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not work well or there was a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Interview

2 interviews, one on campus and one at the main office. both interviews were conversational in nature. there was a pre-interview dinner before the first round. i felt like the interviews were just tests to see if you would fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• not difficult, but crucial question: why are you interested in mcgladrey? your answer to this question is pretty much all they need to know.   Answer Question