McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

2.6

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

One pre interview dinner with other candidates, past interns, and a partner. One on campus interview with 2 members of the practice staff. Finally, one in office interview with multiple staff members (2-3) followed by a lunch.

Senior Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in December 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me regarding an initial telephone interview for a date and time. When the time came for the interview, no phone call. Followed up to see if there was a problem, no response. Tried contacting the next several days with no response. In 15 years of working in Human Resources I never saw such unprofessionalism. No response from the recruiter.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was at my school, then I got an email for a second round at the office. At the office, I was interviewed by a partner and a senior manager. Each one took about 30-40 minutes, the interview took place in their offices. The interviews were very conversational, and the interviewers were nice too.

Intern Interview

Interview

I sent my resume in via a friend. I did get a phone call interview. Basically asking me about my experience and what I area I was interested in pursuing at McGladrey. Didn't ask much, pretty short conversation.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2015.

Interview

The location I applied for had a great office environment. I had two interviews which lasted a little over an hour (total). It felt like we were having a conversation rather than an interview. They wanted to get to know me and see if my character would be a fit for their team. We found common interests and carried conversations through that. My suggestion is to research the company and ask as many questions as you can. That way you can get a better understanding if they're a great fit for you, and vice-versa. After the interview was over, I was given a quick tour of the office and an opportunity to meet other employees. Everyone was really nice and welcoming. A week later, HR emailed me my acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

The interview is very laid back. They want to know about who you are and what you want to accomplish if you joined their team. There were two 30-minute 'interviews' that were all about talking to an associate and a partner about the company. They did not ask too many 'interview' questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a very relaxed low stress process. I first met the recruiter at a recruiting event held on campus and was offered an on campus interview. I met we the managing partner and we mostly chatted about my interests and what I do for fun. Next was the in office interview which was basically a tour of the office and chatting with the current employees about what we expect out of an employer.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any interview questions mostly chatted about my life.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then did a phone interview with several members of management in my specific line of business. They were very nice and while asking tough questions were very conversational. I was able to ask them questions as well and felt they were very honest in their responses.

Interview Questions

• How I managed my clients - what was my philosophy and practice.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with some McGladrey employees at my schools career fair. I met one guy that really liked me and we talked for about 15 minutes and I gave him my resume. They ended up reaching out to me about 3 weeks later and I had a phone call with an analyst. Then they invited me out to the super day and I ended up getting the offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straight forward. I was called by one of the college recruiters that I was selected for an interview on campus. After my interview I received an email from the same recruiter about a week later containing an offer letter.