McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.6

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied at Univ career website. Met one associate, two partners, and recruiter at career fair. Followed up with e-mail. Interviewed on campus shortly afterward.

Interview Questions

• Conversational talk. Very friendly and interesting interviewer which makes the process enjoyable for both of us. Why accounting? GPA? Who else from firm I've met?   Answer Question

Pathways Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2014.

Interview

Super relaxed process. Spoke with them at my schools career fair and they asked me to interview with them at on campus interviews. I was really nervous but it was laid back. All they wanted to do was get to know you. They asked the typical questions of why McGladrey? Why not the big 4?

Interview Questions

• None were difficult. No behavioral based questions. Just be yourself!   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was for a leadership 2 day program no negotiating.

CPE Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Bloomington, MN) in November 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview then a face to face interview. Very laid back and very comfortable setting.

Interview Questions

• They were all very easy and did not make feel uncomfortable   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, they offered me more then I asked for

Pathways Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was invited to the program after meeting with one of the tax directors at a school function. Making sure you follow up with firm representatives is crucial in the recruiting process. Every step must be measured, but if you send the follow up emails and know how to network the process will be much easier for you.

Interview Questions

• My conversation with the recruiter was very conversational and no behavioral questions. The hardest question was explaining my part of my undergraduate GPA (2 years wasn't so hot), but she was very understanding.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2014.

Interview

First interview process, Campus interview through college.
    Basic questions, they want to know if you fit in the company's culture. What are you basic skills and how do you react.
    I was called for second interview with a week, the second interview is in one of their offices.
    They called the super day. Two interviews, office tour and lunch.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2014.

Interview

First round on campus interview was very laid back and conversational. On site visit consisted of three 30 minute interviews that were all very casual and conversational as well. Everyone at the firm was very approachable and made an effort to make you feel comfortable. Heard from the firm same day as the office visit. Overall very easy, relaxed process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2012.

Interview

Very Simple. On campus interview, then office interview. The office interview consisted of 3 45 minute interviews with different people in the department. The interviews are very simple and laid back. They will not throw questions to make you stumble, but want to see your personality.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (McLean, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through my school's career search program, dropped a resume, and was contacted by HR a few days later for an in-person interview on campus. The interview was very brief and I met with one of the Principals. I got a call a few days later offering me a summer internship position. Overall, very smooth and quick process.

Pathways Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

After career fair, when in and interview for the 3 day leadership program. Submitted resume and was contacted 3 days later by the Talent recruiter. Was told to come back to the school for a one on one interview process. Lasted only half and hour and was more a description of the program that an actual interview. Was asked very few questions.

Interview Questions

• Why McGladrey? Why Public accounting? What are you hoping to gain from this experience?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online I heard back about a month or two later. I had a phone interview with the recruiter to see if I was still interested. About 2 weeks after the phone interview I went to Atlanta for an office interview on April 30th 2015. I interviewed with 4 people then went to lunch with the staff. The interview and lunch felt comfortable and natural. I got the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my resume, my personality, and why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question