McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

2.6

Winter Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Phila, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with a partner. I was invited to the office for second round interviews where I had an office tour, interviewed with another 2 partners, and then was taken out to lunch by 2 audit associates.

Winter Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I don't attend a target school so there wasn't on campus recruitment. However, I reached out to a recruiter and she set up a phone interview with me. The phone interview was really short but it was an attempt to see if I was a good fit. After about a week or two, I was invited for an office interview(superday)

At the office interview, there was a welcome session, two interviews, lunch and a debrief. I interviewed with a Senior tax manager from the credits and incentives group and the Northeast Tax. The interviews were 30 minutes long each. After both interviews the other applicants and I interviewing for tax positions were given an office tour by two tax senior associates that took us out for lunch.

In general, it was a pretty pleasant experience and everyone I interacted with was very nice and were genuinely interested in getting to know you as an individual.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

McGladrey HR person contacted me. We talked about the position and what I was looking for. She set up another phone interview with her boss (HR). After that, I met with the director and partner for the job I was interviewing for.

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Met with campus recruiter and got an in office interview. Interviewed with about 11 other people. It was a really fun day. I met with two interviewers, and I felt I made a connection with each of them.

Interview Questions

• Why McGladrey and not Big 4   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Typical 1st round at your university, and 2nd round during the office visit. There were the typical behavioral and conceptual questions that you'll need to prepare for. During the 2nd round there's less of those questions and more if you'll be prepared to do the type of work. You get lunch with a couple associates which is a good way for your potential co-workers to see if they'd enjoy working with you.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to work with a difficult member on a team project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

There interview process was very straight forward. I had a phone interview first. Then next step after the phone interview was a phone screening to determine if my qualification met the needs of the company. I was then contacted for a face to face interview in the office with several staff members. Several interview questions were asked at this interview.

Interview Questions

• there are several interview questions to answer   1 Answer

Winter Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiters came to campus and later contacted me. On campus interview and then invited back for onsite interview. On site interview - interviewed with 3 (Partner, Manager, Lead Associate).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, describe everything on and off resume. They want to get to know you and your dedication to the position. Not a behavioral interview. They're interested in YOU. Personally, I believe its the best type of interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Not bad on the interviewing cycle. Good formal process. Interviewed by three people over several weeks. One of the interviewers was quite hard to read, but felt like I did ok.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you'd like to see from your career here?   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Briefing of resume and interviewed followed with a casual conversation. It was very laid back. They were looking for someone that can handle themselves as a professional, but can carry a conversation beyond the office.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I received an interview through on-campus recruiting. It was basically just a conversation with the interviewer. We did a basic resume walk through and then he asked me what I liked to do in my free time. No behavioral questions at all and nothing difficult. I received a rejection email a few days from the recruiter a few days later.