McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.6

Senior Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Resume submitted through a mutual contact. Recruiter reached out to me to learn what I was looking for. Ended up interviewing with a partner and a manager. Very informal interview.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

There interview process was very straight forward. I had a phone interview first. Then next step after the phone interview was a phone screening to determine if my qualification met the needs of the company. I was then contacted for a face to face interview in the office with several staff members. Several interview questions were asked at this interview.

Interview Questions

• there are several interview questions to answer   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Denver, CO).

Interview

Flew out to Denver for a day, did full day interviews. Asked a lot of detailed questions based on your resume and experiences. I met with 2 head managers and then had lunch with 2 employees I would be working with on a daily basis. I felt like I didn't have enough time to speak with everyone because I was so rushed to make sure I would make my flight later. That is likely the reason I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

I found it through the Campus Career Fair. They had a couple partners and some recruiters taking resumes and gauging interest. You applied online, and the interview was a one on one interview for 30 minutes. It was mostly behavioral questions, trying to make sure you would fit the culture. The offer was extended about a month after/

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Orlando, FL).

Interview

There were three interviews, one screening on the phone, an initial in person interview, and a follow up interview in person. You'll meet nearly everyone you'll be working for to make sure you're a good fit for your team and the company. I think I met at least six people through my interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• In the following scenario what would you do: it is 3:00 pm and you get five different assignments from your different supervisors saying they need their items finished by the end of the day. What do you do?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Went through the pathways program and interviewed with three Audit partners from various industries. Interviews went great, as they actually wanted to know about me and my personality just as much as my school and leadership experience

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will fit in well with McGladrey?   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and had a phone interview. After the phone interview I had two interviews at their office. The interviews were very laid back. They asked me to describe myself and where I saw myself in 5 years. They didn't ask any behavioral questions.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Davenport, IA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went to Pathways Program which was a 2 day program of exploring the company on the first day with panel discussions and department briefings. The second day was three rounds of 30-minute interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Overall a great interview process. HR was extremely helpful and the interview process had no case component which allowed you to really express who you are and why you're a good fit.

Round 1: In office: Three consecutive 30-45 minute interviews (Associate, Manager, Director). Mainly asking why you want to work there over other firms (important to note middle market)
    - A good reason for the middle market is that you are put on meaningful projects that you won't get in boutique firms, but get exposure to decision makers which you might not get at a large firm.

Round 2: Confirmation email with another Director
    - Overall very friendly environment

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

There was an interview on campus after many meetings through networking events. I had never met the person interviewing me prior to the interview. Attending the events was definitely worth it though to grasp the culture of the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why did you pick accounting.
      Why us?   Answer Question