McGladrey LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

First had a phone interview to set up the interview and then met with a senior and partner in the office. At the office I got a tour at first and then went in for the interview. I was told I would receive a call back quickly.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a group situation that didn't go according to plan?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the job by a professor so that expedited the interview process. An interview was set up within a week. I was interviewed by 3 people, and they were very casual interviews. A lunch with the team followed that. Overall, it was a great experience. I was disappointed when I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - not your elevator speech, but just about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online I heard back about a month or two later. I had a phone interview with the recruiter to see if I was still interested. About 2 weeks after the phone interview I went to Atlanta for an office interview on April 30th 2015. I interviewed with 4 people then went to lunch with the staff. The interview and lunch felt comfortable and natural. I got the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my resume, my personality, and why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straight forward. I was called by one of the college recruiters that I was selected for an interview on campus. After my interview I received an email from the same recruiter about a week later containing an offer letter.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Very laid back and conversational - Interviewed with 2 partners who were very easy to talk to. The entire interview process was about an hour long. I was interviewed during my externship and received an offer the next day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

I went in for an office interview and met with a partner for about an hour. It was a very warm environment and the staff were nice. I thought I would have more interviews but only spoke with the partner. I was asked typical interview questions more than behavioral, which surprised me. Afterwards, I probably asked the partner 8-10 questions but he seemed impressed that I did my research and I was curious about the firm's culture.

Got the call later that day that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses
      What is your ideal job?
      Questions regarding my resume and how I went into accounting   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Met company at my University's career fair, which led to an invite to an on-campus interview. Everything was very straightforward. The recruiter was very nice and made me feel comfortable throughout. Everybody that I met from the company was very nice! I look forward to my interning with the company as it truly seems to be a great experience.

Pathways Externship Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (New Haven, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

A professor e-mailed all accounting majors with specifications for applying. I sent my resume and cover letter, which were passed on to a McGladrey recruiter. Within 4 weeks, I had an interview at the nearest McGladrey office. The interview was more of a conversation. No traditional behavioral questions were asked. I'd recommend having losts of questions or the conversation may trail off. Also, make sure to be informed about the company.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2015.

Interview

Met at career fair, got interview a few weeks later for on campus. Very conversational interview, no behavioral questions. why mcgladrey, why audit, public vs private. Know mcgladrey and why you want to work there. understand your resume, be conversational and make sure to seem interested. beyond that, not much else is needed in the interview.

Pathways Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Cedar Rapids, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume to an HR after hearing about the program via my college. I heard back in two days and we set up a time for a phone interview. I was accepted within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you? What is your ultimate goal? Tell me about your least favorite supervisor.   1 Answer