McGladrey LLP Pathways Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Pathways Program Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pathways Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

After career fair, when in and interview for the 3 day leadership program. Submitted resume and was contacted 3 days later by the Talent recruiter. Was told to come back to the school for a one on one interview process. Lasted only half and hour and was more a description of the program that an actual interview. Was asked very few questions.

Interview Questions

• Why McGladrey? Why Public accounting? What are you hoping to gain from this experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Cedar Rapids, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume to an HR after hearing about the program via my college. I heard back in two days and we set up a time for a phone interview. I was accepted within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you? What is your ultimate goal? Tell me about your least favorite supervisor.   1 Answer

Pathways Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2014.

Interview

Super relaxed process. Spoke with them at my schools career fair and they asked me to interview with them at on campus interviews. I was really nervous but it was laid back. All they wanted to do was get to know you. They asked the typical questions of why McGladrey? Why not the big 4?

Interview Questions

• None were difficult. No behavioral based questions. Just be yourself!   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was for a leadership 2 day program no negotiating.