McGladrey LLP Pathways Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Pathways Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions

2.5

Pathways Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2014.

Interview

I got referred through a current employee and had a phone interview with the recruiter. We set a time before hand that worked best for both of us and the recruiter called me during that time. The interview was very casual, basically the recruiter wanted to know which way I was headed in accounting. If I was thinking about doing tex or auditing etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Summer Pathways Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied on campus and received an invitation for an interview after a few weeks. The recruiter was VERY social and nice. She started off asking me about myself and from there we talked about my likes, why I picked accounting, why I picked the school I did, etc. Then we talked about the company more and what kinds of social things they do. It seems like a great company from what she told me. It seemed very much like a conversation and she didn't ask weird behavioral questions like weaknesses or any of those "name a time when....." questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why Accounting?