McGladrey LLP Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions

1.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

I found it through the Campus Career Fair. They had a couple partners and some recruiters taking resumes and gauging interest. You applied online, and the interview was a one on one interview for 30 minutes. It was mostly behavioral questions, trying to make sure you would fit the culture. The offer was extended about a month after/

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school's Career website and then they emailed me to set up an interview date and time that they were going to be on campus for.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly simple and it was more conversational rather than an actual interview. One thing that I would strongly advise is that make sure you know your resume front and back, and also be ready to talk about ALL of the things that you have listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Bronx, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was asked to interview after meeting representatives at my school's career fair. Interview was super relaxed and conversational. Took about 30 min, half of which was the interviewer telling me about himself and the program itself. He gave me time to ask any questions I had, so make sure you have questions prepared. He made jokes and was very nice, so it wasn't intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• How did you end up at this school and in Accounting? What is your bucket list before graduating? Tell me about yourself...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Gainesville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was extremely laid-back and was an extension of the conversation I had previously had with the partner. Some of the usual questions about my resume, but most of the time I spent asking him questions. The entire process seems to be a feeling out and finding the proper "fit" between myself and McGladrey. No technical questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied at Univ career website. Met one associate, two partners, and recruiter at career fair. Followed up with e-mail. Interviewed on campus shortly afterward.

Interview Questions

• Conversational talk. Very friendly and interesting interviewer which makes the process enjoyable for both of us. Why accounting? GPA? Who else from firm I've met?   Answer Question