McGladrey LLP Tax Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGladrey LLP Tax Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Duluth, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

There was a preliminary interview and if you did well you would move on to a second stream of interviews. I had three interviews with two partners and a manager over the course of four hours. It's exhausting, but the key is to be open and honest as well as comfortable meeting new people and being under pressure. The questions were more personal than work related in some cases.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your extra-curricular involvement and will point out any flaws they see on your transcript, so be ready to answer andy school related questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Champaign, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

The recruiter started off by asking me what question I have for him, which was quite different from other interviews. He basically went over a few behavioral questions on the list and talked a lot on how the internship would be different from the one in Chicago because of the different clients they were exposed to. Overall the interview was easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Dallas, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

3 People Interviewed right after one another.

Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in November 2010.

Interview

If you make it to the office visit final interview make sure you let the interviewers know what you want the position. They will be very casual and it may be misleading. Make sure to stay professional and explain why you want the position. They will let you run the interview the way you want to so make sure to not get sidetracked. Three interviews with Partners, 30 mins each.