McGraw-Hill Education Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGraw-Hill Education Editor Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The process took 3 steps. First, an email contact to set up a time to a phone call interview. Second, phone call from HR and check all the background experience, and last an interview with the hiring manager in person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill Education

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I met with the HR rep, the hiring manager, and that person's manager. The atmosphere is very corporate and conservative (ie, stuffy) for a book publisher. Each person was very polite and professional.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

there are multiple round of interview, consists of General discussion (Group and individual), written, one o one or multiple rounds with hiring manager. I got selected after multiple rounds of personal and online tests, last but not least there was a medical round too. Experience was good but the entire process was very lengthy. as an outcome I was selected

Interview Questions

• How would you help a team in crucial situation?   1 Answer