McGraw-Hill Education Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGraw-Hill Education Sales Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education (Fayetteville, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

Went very well. Self directed most of the interview. Addressed most issues up front before they were asked. They were impressed by my energy, professionalism and outgoing personality. Very informal. Was interrupted multiple times by people either knocking on the office door or just walking in. A little strange. But any interview you cam get is good experience.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing the last few years. Gap in my work history.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill Education

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education in August 2015.

Interview

The process was very smooth and engaging. There was constant feedback and the process was pretty straight forward. I never felt like the required informaton was not being relayed to me. Everyone wsa very helpful and passionate about there roles within the company as well.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education.

Interview

Two interviews in the HQ and one by phone

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education in July 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews and three face-to-face interviews. Appreciated thoroughness but it was a VERY long process. Reimbursed expenses for flying into company locations for interviews. Hiring mgr was willing to do Skype interview since we couldn't make 1:1 happen. Did actually receive notice that I was not selected for position, which I appreciated. Hiring mgr kept in good communication throughout process, which was helpful since it was so protracted. Very slick corporate culture in this company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education in May 2010.

Interview

Had to complete phone interview followed by a rigorous homework assignment in preparation for face to face interview. I had to go to a college campus and interview six professors to ask them what factors play into their decision to buy a particular text book. Then I had to write a paper about the experience in order to complete the interview process.