McGraw Hill Financial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McGraw Hill Financial Intern Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial.

Interview

Phone interview. one of the HR called me and had a phone interview for first round. Then second interview at the office with senior managers. They were very nice and the questions are not very hard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw Hill Financial

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then was called in for an in-person interview. The interviewer didn't remember anything we had discussed on the phone. After the in-person interview, interviewer told me that interviewer wanted to bring me on but interviewer needed team approval, and that the team assistant would be in touch with me to schedule a meeting with the entire team. I emailed a week after the interview but received no response. After 3 weeks, I still had no heard anything. I emailed again and was finally told that the assistant would be in touch with me later that day. Assistant never contacted me. This was for an unpaid position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial in April 2013.

Interview

HR was a little bit late in the game in my year, so I had a quick pre-screen interview and then 2 phone interviews with 2 hiring managers. Both lasted 20min. Wasn't hard, they asked me generic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Fairly casual, behavioral questions such as "describe a challenging situation you have met."

Interview Questions

• If we want to enter the Latin America Market, how would you conduct the analysis   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial.

Interview

I applied through a posting on the careers website of my university, they replied quickly even though I applied late inviting me to a video interview. I had a video interview through hirevue, in which you dont interact with anyone and you only get one opportunity to film each response of three minutes, of which there are 10 in total

Interview Questions

• Video interview was a little strange, 10 questions, first five asked me to confirm degree details, languages and stuff like that. Then the next five where:

1. What do you know about MGHF and SP Dow Jones Indices?

2. Why did you apply to the program?

3. What makes you think you're suited to the program?

Cant remember others   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial in March 2009.

Interview

Not sure if I described the duration of the interview properly. Regardless, I was referred to a position with McGraw-Hill in 2009. I interviewed with someone from their office in Columbus, OH over the phone and was subsequently interviewed 1:1 with the person under whom I would be working. The person I interviewed with and other employees at the office seemed friendly enough. As much as I wanted the position, I was not offered it.

Interview Questions

• Could you elaborate on how your work experience as listed on this resume?   Answer Question