McGraw Hill Financial Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

McGraw Hill Financial Interview Questions in London, England

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial (London, England (UK)).

Interview

One hour competency based where interviewer asked prepared questions. Including background and behaviours. It was relatively straight forward and interviewed by two different internal managers with senior experience. Was a pretty organised process

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Very standard interview with potential boss.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Platts (McGraw-Hill) hiring is protracted and arduous. All the while it is managed by the inept and indifferent if not outright deceitful human resources department.
    They have several interviews and may lead you on in the belief that it''s almost over. Finally after they settle on hiring you they will take a further 3 to 4 weeks in performing background checks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Absurd. There was some negotiation but make absolutely certain to get everything in writing and very explicit.
    At least two people that I know were offered reasonable bonuses which a year later turned out to be a fiction.