McGraw Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGraw Insurance

Customer Service/Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGraw Insurance (Anaheim, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

basic questions very easy basically go through your resume. your weakness and strength. You want to hire more employees no matter who you are. They don't have HR. Office manager is in charge of the whole thing.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGraw Insurance (Anaheim Hills, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick interview with then head manager Luis. He was very personable.. asked simple questions about my resume, experience and what I could bring to Pacific Specialty. They are mainly looking for adaptive people with great customer service who can multitask while on the phones. prior insurance knowledge is a plus.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle being under pressure?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McGraw Insurance (Anaheim Hills, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

standard interview one phone interview and one face to face. I got a phone call where I had an impromptu interview.. basically going over resume .. was then offered to come in and interview. In person interview was standard... asked what value I could bring to organization, my experience with customer service, ability to retain large amounts of information... asked various scenarios about what I would do given a situation

Interview Questions

• How important is customer service to me? / How thorough is my background in CS .. how do I react to angry customers.. etc   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGraw Insurance (Anaheim Hills, CA).

Interview

I found the job opening online, applied online, and was contacted by phone to come in for an interview. The interviewer was a supervisor at the time. I was called back for an interview with the department manager, and was offered the position at that time. When I was hired, we were required to complete 6 weeks of formal training before starting the job. They no longer provide and formal training, just on-the-job training. There is a 6 month probation period during which you are not entitled to receive any benefits.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would respond to being "cussed-out" by policyholders or brokers.   Answer Question