McGregor Boyall Associates Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

McGregor Boyall Associates Interview Questions in London, England

3.2

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

went through a recruitment company. Initial interview with the senior consultant in a team, invited for second round interview to meet the team leader and manager and internal recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment? What is the day to day role as a resourcer? How are you motivated to become successful in this sector? (Very informal interviews)   Answer Question

Sep 16, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Went through a series of non-formal interviews with various senior members of the company, most of them in the team I was going to be put in. This was done in their offices in Liverpool Street.

Interview Questions

• They will ask questions about why you want to do the job and will mislead you into think the job requires a strong financial background. I felt tricked into the job.   Answer Question

Aug 5, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that you had a negative experience with us. We aim to ensure total transparency during our interview process and we value all feedback ... More

Graduate Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant experience. Great atmosphere from senior level all the way down. Honest company debrief. They made sure they knew exactly what they wanted from the candidate and asked consise, succinct questions. Would recommend to friends even purely for interview experience.

Interview Questions

McGregor Boyall Associates Response

Aug 12, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and your feedback. Good luck with your role!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Strange and very unclear structure for interviews, it very much seem that the process was being interested as we were going along. I attended different interview and was never told before hand what the interview cod possibly interview this made it extremely hard to prepare for. It was applying for a trainee postion however it seemed they wanted someone who required little training.

Interview Questions

McGregor Boyall Associates Response

Jun 1, 2015 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview experience. We endeavour to conduct a thorough and transparent interview process at all times and are always looking for ways we ... More

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very clear on the process. Thorough interview with all of the key people. They worked round me and my working hours and interviewed me outside of these hours which was very helpful and not every company does.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with hiring manager initially along with 4 others very intense interview process... But also very insightful. Really looking for someone who will fit into their culture, very important to research company beforehand.

Interview Questions

McGregor Boyall Associates Response

Feb 12, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thanks very much for your feedback and glad you had a positive experience!