McGriff, Seibels & Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGriff, Seibels & Williams

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McGriff, Seibels & Williams (Birmingham, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

My resume was submitted by a third party company. I received a call the same day to setup a formal interview. The interviewer was nice, polite and professional. I was quite nervous beforehand and she made me fell at ease. She understood that I was looking for a job that had advancement opportunity. I also spoke with a department head to go through daily work and expectations. They provided amply information regarding benefits and job details. I have never had such a thorough or pleasant experience. I left that day with a verbal offer with a written offer to follow.

Interview Questions

• What education opportunities I was interested in pursuing?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGriff, Seibels & Williams.

Interview

First interviewed with a temp agency and then to meet HR and department manager. Discussed my resume and qualifications, as well as my education and how I solve potential problems

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?

How do you handle a stressful situation?

What do you consider to be your biggest strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Team Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGriff, Seibels & Williams (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Started as 2 on 1 interview, which quickly grew to a five-on-one interview, so I guess they liked me? Asked questions such as "if you were to build the perfect sandwich, how would you do it?" Wanted to know preficiency in excell and windows office suite, but didn't take a chance to look at my hyperlinks in my resume to show them proficiency in particular areas. Interview lasted about 45 minutes and basically got the offer right then and there, pending background check and finger printing.

Word Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGriff, Seibels & Williams (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I met with the Human Resources for about 20 minutes, learned about the company, and told her about myself. Then I met my future supervisor, we spoke for maybe 10 minutes and then took a skills test, for about an hour, I knew office word & excel and gauge my words-per-minute. Very straightforward interview, nothing fancy.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGriff, Seibels & Williams (Portland, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

Good but they tend to play favorites. They also are great at playing nepotism with the people they hire. Also have a tendency to look at women differently than men which means the man will get hired if the woman is not up to par in the looks department.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Regular interview, no difficult questions