McKee Foods District Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

District Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKee Foods (Fullerton, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter which is mainly the background information in the company. Then an I person personality and critical thinking test. If you pass, you move into the next step which is the interview with the hiring manager which is more info on the company and also talking about yourself. If you pass this step you then interview with his boss and this was the manager in charge of the West Coast which is more info on the company and talking about yourself. If you do well, you will be asked to do a ride-a-long (this is as far as I got). Once this is finished, if you do well you're asked to fly to Tennessee to interview with the key managers / executives. It's a long process, but the recruiter that I was dealing with was fantastic! She assisted me the entire time and helping me out. Unfortunately, after the ride-a-long, I was informed that the company hired someone from within the company (from another location). I was the top candidate, but the current employee takes priority. I hope one day I'll get another shot. This appears to be a fantastic company! Good luck!