McKee Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKee Foods.

Interview

Good company asked personality interview questions, applied for the position online and got a phone call from the hiring manager. Eventually I was asked a couple questions, mainly personal and then academic questions on what I had done at School and any projects I had undertaken

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKee Foods (Chattanooga, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Took 6 months to be told someone else was given position. IQ and personality test difficult. If you get this job position it's a very easy job with great pay and benefits.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKee Foods.

Interview

Had two phone interviews, one with HR the other with the manager. Then I was brought in for a personality test. I've had myers-briggs, hartman and others and know where I am on the scale but I guess it scared them off because I heard nothing else. No calls, no emails, etc. Then they reposted the position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKee Foods (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very long and it takes at the minimum a couple of weeks. There are multiple stages you must pass including drug testing and personality tests. I was interviewed for an internship and the process was still very elaborate which makes you feel like the company takes who they hire very seriously.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle being under stress with multiple tasks to complete   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKee Foods (Collegedale, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with hiring manager and HR 45] representative in separate interviews that were 1 and a half hours long. They asked that I answer all questions in a situation, action & result manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe your favorite supervisor and what they did to help you succeed.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKee Foods (Collegedale, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took quite some time. I applied in January and was offered the position March 27, 2015. I was finishing up my last semester in college so I didn't mind it much. They held out my start date to give me time to graduate and relocate. The interview process was almost an entire day. I met with the nurse first to do my drug screening (hair test) and I went on to meet with HR to do paperwork. I then went to meet my supervisors and had about a 30 minute interview with them. I went over my skills and qualifications and they explained the duties of the job and informed me about the competition I was facing for the position. I liked that a lot because it let me know how I should proceed. Afterwards, I went to lunch, sort of a meet and greet with the department.

Interview Questions

• How will your skills help you in this position?   1 Answer

Retail Information Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKee Foods (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

Very in depth process, multiple interviews and more difficult than most interviews. Mostly STAR questions were asked. Personality along with examples of specific skills were asked. Star questions were the majority of the questions asked but there were some question pertaining to the job itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you had to handle an irritate customer that was pertaining to the retail industry.   Answer Question

Independent Distribotor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McKee Foods in November 2013.

Interview

Good credit rating in order to be hired, one needs to be able to purchase a delivery van or truck and trailer, must be self-disciplined and self-motivated, must be able to create an LLC for self in order to distribute for McKee Foods. Usually, in this type of business, it is more of a networking thing - a who knows who type of hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good credit (or do you have bad credit).   2 Answers

District Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKee Foods (Fullerton, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter which is mainly the background information in the company. Then an I person personality and critical thinking test. If you pass, you move into the next step which is the interview with the hiring manager which is more info on the company and also talking about yourself. If you pass this step you then interview with his boss and this was the manager in charge of the West Coast which is more info on the company and talking about yourself. If you do well, you will be asked to do a ride-a-long (this is as far as I got). Once this is finished, if you do well you're asked to fly to Tennessee to interview with the key managers / executives. It's a long process, but the recruiter that I was dealing with was fantastic! She assisted me the entire time and helping me out. Unfortunately, after the ride-a-long, I was informed that the company hired someone from within the company (from another location). I was the top candidate, but the current employee takes priority. I hope one day I'll get another shot. This appears to be a fantastic company! Good luck!

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKee Foods (Collegedale, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

brief discussion, CAD test for proficiency, review of experience. I don't have much more to say about the interview process for this company. It was fairly standard and not difficult to me.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a problem with the religious beliefs of the owners?   Answer Question