McKenna Long & Aldridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKenna Long & Aldridge

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKenna Long & Aldridge (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

One-on-one interview with store manager in one of the franchise locations for the purpose of determining if this was a good fit. Wanted to research the pros and cons of working in a retail environment.

Interview Questions

• Fairly typical, but interviewer was very good at her job and guided the interview professionally.   Answer Question

More of an informational interview to gather facts for a potential position.

Patent Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKenna Long & Aldridge (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with several of the attorneys and agents. A full day of interviews from 10-3pm. No presentations. They mostly asked about my research. They also spent some time telling me about the firm. I was frequently asked if I had questions for them.

Interview Questions

• 1.Describe your research
      2. Why do you want a career in Patent law
      Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKenna Long & Aldridge (Athens, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter to recruiter, two MLA attorneys came to campus to interview selected students. The interviews were 20 minutes a piece but by showing up early and waiting outside the room, I spoke for a while with the recruiting assistant that was organizing the interviews.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in what made me interested in MLA, what teams I would be most interested in, and if i was set on staying in Atlanta.   1 Answer

Docketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKenna Long & Aldridge in August 2014.

Interview

I placed my resume on LinkedIn and was contacted by the HR person. The first interview was set in a couple of days. It was a teleconference with two people, which took place in the firm's conference room. Soon after, I was invited to the second interview. This time I was interviewed in person by two other people. The atmosphere was very friendly and everyone was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an attorney did not appear at a hearing that was assigned to him due to someone else's calendar conflict because he forgot or did not pay attention to the calendar entry, but blamed you for making a mistake with calendaring.   1 Answer