McKesson Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at McKesson

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

met with 3 individuals, another executive assistant, talent acquisition and the manager I would be reporting to. it was a very straightforward and quick process. I met with all of the interviewers in the same day, very friendly. they were mostly interested in about my past experience in similar job titles.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict in your last job and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

I got the job through Adecco employment agency in downtown San Francisco, i worked for the various department within McKesson, and that also made for exciting times at work. They even offered me a full-time position in their HR department.

Interview Questions

• What did I like the most about my last employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (New York, NY).

Interview

This company obviously needs more recruiters. I've interviewed for 2 positions and each time the recruiter (different ppl) took 2+ weeks to get back to me with definite interview times. Each time the recruiter would say they were coordinating with the hiring manager or the office or something else and "would get back to me." This second interview the recruiter gave me a date but not a time (TWICE). After repeated calls and emails she finally emailed me back and blamed the office stating they actually had to reschedule (who knows if that's true). For the second time it happened again. It's been a week since that scheduled date and she literally still hasn't responded to anything. I don't personally know where the office is or I'd be proactive. Thankfully I've accepted another job but I wonder how much this company is missing out on. Each recruiter said I was a top candidate but they need to get it together. It's not efficient to take 1 1/2+ months for an in-person interview. Each recruiter would apologize and state they have soooo much going on but it's simply ridiculous. It takes 2 weeks to get a email response and longer for any actual coordination. If you can get through it does seem like a really good company with great pay.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, what sets you apart, where on your resume illustrates the experience needed, etc.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson in March 2014.

Interview

I was screened by a recruiter who explained that she was just the first step and if I "passed" her screening then my resume would be forwarded to the local office for review. The interview included all of the typical questions. When the interview was finished, the recruiter replied, "Well, you obviously made it to the next round." But then shortly after she offered, "If you do not hear anything in the next week, just forget about the job."

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult however, the recruiter typed significantly more than I actually spoke, which made me conscious of not only what I was saying but my tone and speed of speaking. I could not guess what else she was typing, unless she was a bad typist and needed to go back to fix mistakes. It was intimidating to listen to her type long after I was done answering a question.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson in December 2009.

Interview

interview was quick, hiring good training was null