McKesson Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA | Glassdoor

2.9

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview initially and then a day interview seeing three managers. Nine lasted more than thirty minutes. They ask me about experience and tell me about the company

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty thorough vetting process of background check, experience verification, and past salary though third party. Multiple behavioral questions in a panel style interview. Moved at a relatively quick pace once the interviewing cycle was over. Gave very accurate feedback on the role.

Interview Questions

• Expect behavioral questions such as, give us an example of a time when you had to meet a deadline, but did not have the resources you needed.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

2 phone interviews and then an informal in person interview. They seemed to be slightly rushed in making a decision. Very friendly and helpful interviewers. In the one on one interview, the program was described in great detail which was helpful. After offer letter then background check and drug screen.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The process was very time consuming. It was for an entry level position. I thought I did fine during the interview, I followed up each time and said thank you, I knew all about the company - I mean down to a T. I made it to the panel interview. I then waited about three weeks before I followed up with the recruiter who then told me it was given to an internal candidate. Upsetting because I put all my eggs in one basket just to have it given to an internal employee.

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite course?
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      What did you like the most about corporate finance?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Several phone interviews. During the onsite interview I met with the sales leaders and leaders of other groups. Almost every interview asked the exact same questions, which the recruiter told me they were going to ask. So it was really easy; however, it felt very impersonal and like they didn't really know what they needed as the questions were vague. The lady facilitating the interview was VERY helpful and nice. I had one-on-one interviews, a phone interview with someone that wasn't in the office, and a group interview. The most awkward part of the day was lunch. I was shown the cafeteria and ate by myself. It took a long time to be reimbursed for my out of pocket expenses.

Interview Questions

• They were really interested in 2 areas: (1) EMR specific experience (2) how to improve a struggling product.   Answer Question

I wasn't impressed with the team, the future was not clear, and didn't fit with my personal career goals.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

4 round interview process, covering peers in new role, mgmt, and executive leadership, across a two week period. A first interview with the hiring manager, then a group interview with role peers, followed by an interview with a leader from a related business area, and a final interview with the direct VP over the role.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge or skills do you bring into this role that will support your success in quickly on-boarding and contributing early to positive execution and outcomes?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the head of the internship for an in-person interview. Next I had a phone interview with my hiring manager. Lastly, I had a phone interview with the two managers I would be working directly under.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have faced during your time in school?   Answer Question

Senior IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Initial phone call to record information with recruiter, then in office interview with leaders in the department (4 interviews in a day). Mostly to talk about prior experiences, match cultural fits, and composition of audit program.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences in relevance to areas of audit.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online with an employee referral. I was contacted 3 weeks later to schedule an interview with HR. The HR interview was very general and was an iteration of the application and the job description. A few days later I was contacted by HR to schedule an interview with the manager I would be working with. I had a 2nd phone interview with the manager and another team member. They described the role of the systems analyst and proceeded to ask behavioral questions centered around teamwork. The next day I was contacted by HR with an offer. Normally, there is a panel interview with your future colleagues but they needed someone to start right away and I applied during the holidays, therefore, I didn't do the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Teamwork-related questions.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial call by a sourcing person. Generally 15 mins to review resume. Then passed on to talent advisor, another 15 mins review . Passed on to hiring vp, 30 minute interview. A succession of 2 more interviews with VP peers. Face to face in alpharetta with hiring manager and 2 others that would be peers.