McKesson Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.9

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Workday Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

30 Min phone, went 40 mins. Interviewer was great, said they would set me up with a second interview. A day later, no, we are rescinding that. no second interview. Avoid McKesson if you do Workday.

Legal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received a email requesting for a telephone interview with a recruiter. I scheduled a time and received confirmation of my telephone interview. The day of my phone interview the recruiter called almost 30 minutes late. She explained time got away from her and she wanted to set another time. We set up another time and day. I was ready and waiting for her to call and she never called again. I sent her an email stating that if this is how McKesson conducts business, I don't want any part of it and to take my name off the list for consideration.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to interview. Process took two weeks until phone interview. Then another phone interview with hiring manager 2 weeks later. Nothing for a week, then a denial email. Seemed average.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an e-mail for a phone screen with HR right before Thanksgiving. Did not hear anything back for 2 weeks. Got a call to do a phone interview with hiring manager. Did the phone interview early December. They sated that they were looking to make a decision before Christmas. Christmas came and went and heard nothing. Got an e-mail asking if I were still interested in mid Jan. Went in for an in person with hiring manager and team member in mid-late January. 2 weeks later received rejection e-mail.

Network Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called to set up phone interview which was scheduled for the next week. An in person interview was scheduled about 2 weeks after this. Then it's waiting. Background check I'm sure, then an offer was made about a month after in person interview. Drug test, hire date, paperwork, etc. all done during the time between offer and start date. Not an uncommon practice by any means.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

straight forward 2 on 1. Traditional style questions, nothing weird or that I wasn't prepared for. Two top managers alternating questions. Questions seemed pretty standard and probably didn't reveal as much to them as they thought - or in hindsight as much as I would have liked.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews and one in person. The hiring manager was very direct in his questions and he had a lot of good things to say. The structure of the job was not clear and lot of changes were happening withing the company.

Interview Questions

• General questions like why do you want to work for mckesson   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Done remotely over the phone, spoke with 2 recruiters but did not hear back. Was supposed to get assistance from the company since I had been laid off, but did not appear to assist former employees with the interview process for a new position

Interview Questions

• What type of implementation had I done in the past.   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Although long, met with multiple leaders, the recruiter kept me informed of status. Recruiter clearly identified what the hiring managers concerns were so I could prepare to address them during the interview. As this was an internal position, I understood the process but could see this would be frustrating for external candidates who are unfamiliar with the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of leading a team through a significant change in direction.   Answer Question

Internal Consulting Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I used an internal contact to help secure the interview. Did face to face with two people and a teleconference with the third. The campus was really nice. The building was beautiful and security was tight. The people from security on up were exceptionally friendly and nice. One of the interviewers had a conflict and we were easily able to reschedule that - one of the assistants there even offered to hold a conference room so that it could take place. Questions asked were standard type questions, with some lingo that is probably McKesson specific. They dive exceptionally deeply into the topic so be prepared to speak to anything at the micro level.

Interview Questions

• To give the wave caps of my career   1 Answer