McKesson Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in February 2008.

Interview

Group interview is good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

first non technical round of interview. then technical interview then face to face interview and at the end HR interview.
    first 3 phone screening followed by Face to face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The entire interview process was very uncomfortable. They treated me like an intrusion more than a potential worker. I interviewed with two hiring managers at one time. Both were aloof and indifferent; it was obvious very early on that it was a waste of time even showing up. One hiring manager was very arrogant and even had the nerve to fall asleep while I was answering questions -- talk about being rude and unprofessional. If the interview process is any indication, it must be a royal nightmare working there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you worked through all phases of the SDLC process   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

One initial phone interview followed by long on site interview. One additional phone interview after the on site. Talked to everyone up and down the ladder to make sure it was a good fit both ways.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about background and experience, some technical questions but not a lot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. I had 2 people interview me, they were extremely friendly and answered all my questions. The interview was at the Alpharetta, GA office and lasted no longer than an hour. I was applying for an intern position so they expected me not to know much. I got a call by the end of the day and was offered the position. 10/10 would work for again.
    My overall experience with the interview came out positive. The job experience was even better.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewers have 5- 6 question list which they ask you mostly behavioral . But the HR is worst and so are hiring managers . They do not know what they are recruiting for. HR keeps saying you look promising and then waste your time with 6 -7 interviews. After which they will ask about your visa status and reject you. I hope before wasting time of interviewee the HR does due diligence and Hiring Managers know what they are hiring for.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Smooth, professional. Contract Recruiter, Company Recruiter, Hiring Manager, team interview then VP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Carrollton, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was good and very positive. I got the call from recruiter after applying on the website. The questions were basic and nothing exceptional. later I got the call for personal interview with hiring manager. The questions were about the experience and MBA courses I studied.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson in April 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with a group of people who were very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always ask for more.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Blue Bell, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview from HR, then came in for an onsite orientation which composed of 5 separate interviews (some were 1-1, others had 2 interviewers). Questions ranged from behavioral to technical.