McKesson Business Process Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume on McKesson's website. Within 2 days, a recruiter contacted me. I initially interviewed with the Recruiter who did a first line screen over the phone. Then the hiring manager interviewed over the phone about three days later. I was then invited to the SF headquarters for a face-to-face interview with the lead of the group as well as another manager. I was given a case study, I had an hour to complete it, an hour to discuss it, another hour for an in-depth interview, and then finally an hour for a written assessment of my business acumen.

I was invited back for a final round interview with the team where they took me out for lunch, then I interviewed with two managers, then another interview with the hiring manager, and the final interview with the VP of the group. I was then told that they will get in touch with me within two weeks.

I didn't hear back from them within two weeks so I contact the recruiter who then informed me that I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with cross-functional teams?   Answer Question
  • Tell me how you influence individuals you do not directly supervise?   Answer Question
  • If you were offered the position, where would the first place you would look to add value to the group?   Answer Question
  • How do you plan to network within the organization?   Answer Question